You-Frame warning

I orderd 2 x prints via Groupon. I waited 3 months and they have just arrived. Quality good although you do have to assemble yoursef if you follow the instructions with care all good. Won't order again because of poor customer service and long drawn out delays.

ordered from youframe via a groupon offer that my wife bought me at the end of last year.

ordered 15th January 2012 arrived 5th March 2012

quality of canvas is fine and like the frame but dont like the fact i have to but it together myself.

will never use these again !!!

Use snap mad

I strongly agree. You Frame is not to be recommended at all!!!!!!!!!
I had a very bad experience with this company. Their customer service is misleading and not helpful at all. I bought 2 groupon vouchers and was told by customer service in writing that they could extend them any time. However, when I actually tried to redeem the vouchers, they refused to accept them or refund them, and blamed Groupon by saying that Groupon changed its policy meanwhile. It's completely unacceptable to agree to extend the vouchers and then withdraw that agreement without some kind of prior warning to allow customers to make use of them. It was because of that agreement that I didn't redeem the vouchers before they expired. Overall, I will not recommend this company at all.

I have had problems uploading image today for a special offer to You-frame and came across your thread. After contacting their Tech. Support have now managed to order. The promise from You-Frame is a 7 day turn around so will wait and see. I did have a really long wait last year when using a Groupon coupon. The problem I understand was You-frame offering a huge discount through Groupon, then couldn't cope with the demand. In the small print there was a reference that the wait could be up to 3 months. I was just about to write it off to experience when it arrived. Its been up on the wall for 6 months, no problems so far, but I did get someone else to put it together for me. The postage is quite expensive but cheaper than the High Street. I also lost my coupon for a while, but I managed to extend its life by one week by typing in a code number they sent to me. Looks as if I was lucky.

Last edited:
Why would anyone order through you frame when a great company like SnapMad offer cheaper and better quality products in a quick turnaround time! THe quality isn't the best but at the cheap prices you expect that.

Snapmad is the place to go if you want cheap - NOT YOU FRAME - Angers me even typing the name!!

I would agree that the time stated 10 days but i called a couple of times chasing and quite clearly they were busy. A friend ordered one about 2 months ago and turned up in less than a week.

Mine took a month, but would say it was worth the wait.

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT :love:

Be paitent, it will be worth it in teh endx

First post and already sticking up for a well known terrible company....

I ordered with youframe a year ago through a groupon deal.

After 6 months and an awful lot of fighting I eventually got my money back. The company is a complete sham and I cannot express in words how much I wouldn't even recommend their use to my worst enemy.

I ordered a canvas from you-frame as I had been given an 80% discount voucher, this was around 6 months ago. I knew before ordering that I would have to assemble it myself. The quality of the canvas is pretty reasonable and I quite like the aluminium frame. I was warned by the person that gave me the voucher that it can take a long time to receive but I was surprised to get mine in 2 weeks. It was a panoramic 40x20 and for the price (which I haven't been able to match anywhere) it's a no brainer.

Don't pay pennies and expect a Rolls-Royce

EDIT
I've just ordered another one today, A3 with my voucher inc delivery is costing £13.95

Last edited:
Hmmm
My printer cost £3k.
A full set of ink costs upwards of £700 depending on size, a roll of 24" canvas is about £40. stretcher bars, cut on the morso are a couple of quid.

Glad I only do my own stuff!

I ordered a 12x18 canvas from them. Received it about 3 weeks later.
The quality of print was pretty good, and i thought the stretcher bars were great. I found it easy to put together, but, after about 3 months the tape has seemed to have slipped a little and its not as tight as it was. Its is also moisture proof.
For £11, it was ok.
Dean:)

You Frame are absoloutely rubbish! So much false infornation is given on their website. For example, it states that it can take up to 24 hours to receive a link where you can upload your photos once you have paid..this took well over 48 hours to reach me. It also says that once you have uploaded the photos, it can take another 48 hours to recieve confirmation that the images have been recieved. Again this took another several days. The canvas was needed for a wedding so I emailed the team asking if I could add on the fast delivery. Again this was well before the wedding. They replied the day before. Finally got an email a week and a half after the wedding informing me the collage was being made. The collage finally arrived today and much to my suprise, you have to create it yourself! They simply send you all the parts (which lool very cheap) and the collage of images. Could have done a better job myself. Certainly wont be using them again.

I've had two canveses from You Frame in the past and both arrived within 5 days.
I did pay extra for quick delivery though.

The trouble with Groupon Canvas deals is they often get swamped with orders (a huge amount) and it takes them ages to get though.

Im my experience delays are pretty much the norm sadly. Order in a few months paying full price and your often get a much better experience.

Even if I got them next day the quality is crap! Why would anyone order them!?

Back