You probably wont have missed me lol.....

Edit My Images
Yes
But I've been a wee bit poorly and been away for a while. Long story, don't wanna go into details but I'm back now. GRRRRRRRR!

you made me jump there Spencer....glad you are back...hope you are fully recovered from whatever it was :)

Welcome back :wave: , hope your on the road to recovery (y)

i missed you, i had to pick a theme for fortnightly

lol @ you guys!

Cheers though!

Lets just say I've *cough* been off the rails a bit. and leave it at that eh? A man has to retain a certain amount of mystery.

Good to see you back around - I had wondered where you'd gotten to!

Yes, likewise.....see, we DO notice when people go AWOL! ;)

Welcome back Spencer!

Welcome back :)

I'll be awol in america from tomorrow for just over 2 weeks. Might find internet connections as i travel so might still be here sometimes even when I'm not :thinking:

Welcome back :)

I'll be awol in america from tomorrow for just over 2 weeks. Might find internet connections as i travel so might still be here sometimes even when I'm not :thinking:

Have fun Robert old chap!:D

Good to see you back mate (y)

Have a good holiday Robert (y)

So has the discharge cleared up then? :p :LOL: :LOL: Oops, sorry, forgot i wasn't meant to mention it!

Hope you're feeling better anyway :hug:, and yes, we were all wondering where you'd disappeared to.

Members forum? I set it up and didn't even invite myself? Thats bloody rude of me. I've offended myself now. I'm gonna have to complain to me about myself.

Gandhi mate, glad to hear you're OK. Yes, we *did* miss you :) good to see youre back and in better health.

You can tell me what happened by PM :p

I was only joking in the title.

Gosh! People are gonna think I'm a fisher of compliments now. grrr.

and mini, yes, the discharge has cleared up quite nicely. As an added Bonus I've now become a major player in the cottage cheese industry!

Ew ew ew ew EW.

Thanks mate, I WAS hungry :D Youve just rekickstarted my diet....

Back