You put your left leg in

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
I have got a feeling this might be one of this years offspring as he seems a bit shy at the moment, not sure if I should have cropped it slightly different :shrug: I tried a couple of variations but with that leg stretched out it still seemed to look a bit odd :( Thanks for looking and any C&C welcome.

R1-5.jpg

lovely picture, I don't mind the leg being stretched it gives the impression the robin is walking off somewhere. It looks a bit odd, but the detail and sharpness are brilliant.

:agree: That's a glorious image... (y) ... and you are probably right about this years offspring as most, if not all, of the adults have not yet finished their annual moult... :shrug:

:p

Thank you Daven and to you as well Ven (y) Yeh there are a couple of ruffled looking Robins in the area but their moulting is almost done now :) Here is one more head on.

IMG_3360.jpg

Very nice set Rich. For me, a tad more space on top and RH of no 1 and it would be an even more of a cracking shot.

Very nice set Rich. For me, a tad more space on top and RH of no 1 and it would be an even more of a cracking shot.
Thanks Tom I will take that on board (y) When i get five I shall try and replace with an edit. I must admit I dont pay attention to cropping :bonk: I just crop in Zoom-browser untill I am happy with the size :shrug:
Two lovely shots Rich - pin sharp, nice detail and a gorgeous background :clap:
T
Jeff
www.jeffharrisonphotography.co.uk
(Schedule 1 Licence holder for Kingfishers, Avocets and Barn Owls)
Thank you Jeff, much appreciated
Two nice captures Rich,thank you
Thanks for commenting John

Nothing wrong with that pose IMHO
it looks "natural"
Very sharp & clear (y)

Both very good clean images. I like them!
By the way. Two Robins have set up camp for the winter in my mill shed! Might yet get a picture.:)

Both very good clean images. I like them!
By the way. Two Robins have set up camp for the winter in my mill shed! Might yet get a picture.:)

Thats great news Charlie, may you all have a happy and contented winter together :D thanks for the comment.

Nicely done...........two great photos(y)

Surprised you haven't got them eating out of your hands yet though...............not losing your touch are you?:LOL:

Nicely done...........two great photos(y)

Surprised you haven't got them eating out of your hands yet though...............not losing your touch are you?:LOL:

Thanks keith and funny you should mention that. I have started tempting him with mealworms and the Bloody Dunnock came down and necked the lot of them :nono:

Two cracking shots Rich, A little more room above the head on the first one(graet poase :) )

I've yet to see any of the young brood, I think the neighbourhood cats got them early on, I still have one scruff coming around occasionally

Two cracking shots Rich, A little more room above the head on the first one(graet poase :) )

I've yet to see any of the young brood, I think the neighbourhood cats got them early on, I still have one scruff coming around occasionally
Thanks Ant
Both stunning images.
Cheers Peter
nice shots Rich agree a bit more space round number 1 haven t seen my robin for a while hope nothing has happened to him
I hope not either Kaz, surely you have not lost your Motherly instincts? :D
Great capture
Thank you Dave.

Back