Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
From last weekends wedding......

Kids-28.jpg

apart from the bride these are the shots that make a wedding imo.

i love the fact the oof people in the b/g are watching them .. i can here them now ahhhh look at them.. ;)

md(y)

What a lovely capture :) Great expressions on their little faces.

Ah bless they're gorgeous little kids and they look so cute together. Great capture (y)

Great capture Hacker...(y)

You would think with the kids facial expressions, this is the "Happy Couple"...:D

Nice one Colin, but you knew that :D

Cute subject and lovely background, but I'm not a fan of the waist crop....would have loved to have seen the portrait, with the kids full length. I know you'd loose some of the characters in the background, but if you'd managed to keep the three from left it would have a really nice shot...

I kinda like the idea of the people looking on so will not be too harsh about the waist crop. The main subjects are great Colin but I would lose the half-lady on the right. (y)

Gorgeous kids, great picture, i think you really captured the sense of happiness. Well done!

great spot and capture

Love the subject, but not a fan of the crop--I don't think it needs full-length, but there's just something a bit frustrating about not having the hands fully in the frame IMO.

very good pic

what settings did u use

Mewstar, this taken on the D3, 70-200mm, 1/400th, f/5 at ISO 400.

Cute subject and lovely background, but I'm not a fan of the waist crop....would have loved to have seen the portrait, with the kids full length. I know you'd loose some of the characters in the background, but if you'd managed to keep the three from left it would have a really nice shot...

I kinda like the idea of the people looking on so will not be too harsh about the waist crop. The main subjects are great Colin but I would lose the half-lady on the right. (y)

Love the subject, but not a fan of the crop--I don't think it needs full-length, but there's just something a bit frustrating about not having the hands fully in the frame IMO.

I turned round and the two of them were skipping towards me so I crouched down and fired off a series of shots, I had to make a snap decision as to whether to lose the people in the background or the kids legs. For what it's worth I like the oof people smiling in the background. :D

I think the people in the background do make the shot
the kids look great!

well caught, sir!

great capture and think you took the right decision to keep the people in the background (y)

well cought= )

Back