Young squirrel

flossyplops

Read my username twice. Don't get it wrong.
Name
Heidi
Edit My Images
Yes
We have lots of youngsters around at the mo, as i was filling up the feeders this morning i had 6 waiting to be fed, i know a lot of people dont like them but i do :love:
91-Copy.jpg

89-Copy.jpg

37-Copy.jpg

80-Copy.jpg

74-Copy.jpg

62-Copy.jpg

Thankyou Tina, :)

The crops were because of all the food and food debris on the sleeper and a whole load of oof stingers that looked like green blobs at the bottom of the photo. I do see what you mean though and i guess i should pay a little bit more attention to what is around them when i'm taking pics.They are very excited by the first feed of the day and when i put the food down maybe i should be a tad more inventive for more natural shots and not a photo that looks like its advertising a peanut factory! :bonk:

Heidi

My local butcher loves them and pays good money for them :D

3 & 4 are my faves. We have just moved house and have squirrels in some woods very close by. I plan to hang a feeder in the woods and head out with the camera. Hope I can get some shots as good as yours.

lol @ Briony, my hubby and son would love to use them as target practise....over my dead body!!!

Scott, My bird feeder (which the squirrels love) is on a low branch about head height and we also have some rotten sleepers with holes and stuff in and i put peanuts, sunflower hearts in and around there to get them to feed on the floor in front of me. They soon get used to you and every morning i have a few waiting as i feed the "birds" lol

Back