Your Avatar

Name
Shane
Edit My Images
No
Why do you have your Avatar?

Mine is from a project i did on Andy Warhol for college , i liked it so it ended up as my avatar. :D

Mine is an Earthshine shot of the moon I took a while back. The moon was about 2 days old and the reflection of the light from the Earth onto the not directly lit side was really clear.

Mine is me on my wedding day, happy memories :)

i'm into ice hockey (or at least i was) and I've previously been accused of flaming on a forum I used to go on (NASCAR 2003 online gaming).
My name is Gary, so i doctored an ice hockey puck with the Calgary flames logo on it.

One day i'll get around to changing the big C to a big G.

Mine, a young boy sitting on a potty with a milk bottle next to him as he reads Playboy! This has been my avatar on all the forums that I frequent since I first saw it.

I dont even know what mine is.

EDIT - Ok it is a cartoon me infront of a Christmas tree....so...yeah!

I couldn't upload my animated one that I have on my site and other forums (so people recognise me! :LOL:) -
jc_avatar.gif
- so I settled for Mator from Cars as he has such funny one-liners in the film...

Was once accused of being power mad by someone on another forum who didn't like being moderated, "The Brain" seemed fitting. :)

Mine is because I like Anime, particularly one called Bleach. Plus it fits in with the way I feel most days. Often feel like 2 people. One nice, one not so nice.

I admit it
I'm hooked on the technology (and the mystery!) as much as the artistic

elsewhere I use an animated version, but the hamsters here have enough to do...

Mine is Jamie Carragher.

All the new fans say their favourite player is Steven Gerrard or Fernando Torres but Jamie will run through brick walls for LFC. Nobody argues with Jamie !!!!

my avatar is now meeeeeeeee and some random bird

If borat were to father a baby, I think it would look like my avatar.

Dont you ?

Erm......me.

Mine (an aubergine) came about last summer when I managed to grow one. Literally, just one. Growing a mediterranean vegetable in one of the worst summers in years seemed to reflect my philosophy about photography and gardening - I keep trying to do stupid, over-ambitious things and mostly failing, but just occasionally get lucky. :LOL:

I'm still waiting for a photographic equivalent of my aubergine, though. :LOL:

I like the eyes of my favourite Anime/Manga character, like he and his clan my power grows stronger with my hatred.

Yes I am bonkers by the way.:bonk:

Last edited:
Back