Your best motorsport shot of 2009

Personally speaking i find that angle of the F.Renaults too severe. Almost having to tilt my head to look at it properly!

MAT

Last edited:
Personally speaking i find that angle of the F.Renault's too severe. Almost having to tilt my head to look at it properly!

MAT

I agree, But a very sharp shot, Can't see L glass being much sharper.(y) See post #4 that's my effort not that much different.

Last edited:
Cheers for the angle advice, I have some more less severe ones. Although I don't own any L glass, I have to confess that that was shot with some. Borrowed a friends 28-300, It performed faultlessly all day (unlike my arm after hand holding the beast), just the aperture at the telephoto end put me off buying one, well that and the price lol

I agree it's a bit of a sore kneck shot that one but a great one - and fancy meeting you here mumrar :) :clap:

Indeed trencheel, we're bumping in to conversations about cameras all over the net. Maybe one day we'll bump lenses somewhere, I'm really itching to do more motorsport from the correct side of the fence, with something(s) hired from lensesforhire I think. Then maybe my business adviser (wife) will let me buy an 'L'

Last edited:
Borrowed a friends 28-300

:puke::puke::puke::puke::wacky:

Save your money on that one would be my suggestion. The only "L" thing it has about it is where someone has painted a letter "L" on it.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::wacky:

Save your money on that one would be my suggestion. The only "L" thing it has about it is where someone has painted a letter "L" on it.

Got to disagree mate, all of the push pull series are pretty handy in decent light. Even if they do fill up with dust :LOL:

But optical quality with a huge zoom range doesn't come much better.

Heres my best of about 3 motorsport photos I took last year.

F1.jpg

Edit: Forgot to say, there are some cracking photos here.

Last edited:
Back