Your best person/people shot?

DRZ

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
What is the best shot of another person you have taken? Post it here for all to see!

I think that people at events is what I like taking photos of the most in terms of this genre (and overall its one of my top 3 subjects), so I think this shot is probably my favourite (changes between 2) and sums up the kind of shot I like:

CRW_8593s.jpg

As much as I love that shot, as it makes me wanna run out and buy the 70-200, I think just a bit of work to remove the greyish line on the right would really finish it off.

What is the best shot of another person you have taken? Post it here for all to see!

I don't normally like taking people photography but I took this one this weekend and I was really happy with it.... Of course I'm always open to suggestions!

276x425.aspx

Renee

It's too hard to pick a favorite as I shoot people almost everyday. But here is a recent one.
showphoto.php

oops, no image, did I do that wrong?

That's honestly like asking me what my fav song, book, brother or sister is. I could not even begin to tell you, as it's not something i give any thought to.

Not my 'best' but, certainly one of my favourites. It's my little neice and it was taken last summer when I first got my shiny new camera. I just loved her eyes in this one. :)

KyleighCheshire.jpg

Jewel :)

Back