Your best transport photo of 2010

A favourite of mine :)

4705687957_2571af1424_z.jpg

only the 6th shot taken on my then new D5000. 0530, misty atmosphere, lying on the floor staring at the tilt out lens, no flash and managed to get this. No PP. Comments?

Last edited:
only the 6th shot taken on my then new D5000. 0530, misty atmosphere, lying on the floor staring at the tilt out lens, no flash and managed to get this. No PP. Comments?

Realise this is more of a showcase thread than discussion so hoping if I type really small no-one will notice - that's superb already and could be superber with a little PP.

Realise this is more of a showcase thread than discussion so hoping if I type really small no-one will notice - that's superb already and could be superber with a little PP.

I know you typed small so no-one would notice but I have to agree with you.

Great shot, but could be outstanding.

Not knowing much about PP, please advise on how to make it better/outstanding?

L55GDS said:
A couple of stunning Mk1 Golfs from Edition38 VW show in Northampton last September.

That looks remarkably like Big Ron's ride on the right. It won 'Best Mk 1' at e38 in 2007.

Well with a name like mine, what would you expect me to post

A32S8382copycopy.jpg

Its my mates GP, All his own paintwork. Dave Dickinson Custom Airbrushing

Cheers Paul

The standard of some of these pictures shows me how much i can improve, brilliant well done everybody

Some lovely shots here. Here's mine from last last year, first abstract in this thread, unless I missed something.

Curtains by lens-flare, on Flickr

For those that don't know, they're curtain clips from a HGV

The Loop Road in Leeds
Processed in Lightroom 3
I know its cliched but i like it :)

IMG_0943-1.jpg

C&C Welcome

Back