Your chance to let rip !!!

Neil B

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Just set up a new pc and monitor to use for my photo editing and would like some opinions on my screen calibration.
If you see something that just doesn't look right/good then let rip, i can take it and make some changes ;)

Not really looking for nice shot/like that sort of comment but more about

Colours/Saturation
Shadows/Highlights
Brightness/Contrast
And anything else you can think of

Many thanks
Neil (y)

5978363899_2f8d1a8468_b_d.jpg

well it is not easy to say how your screen look from this photo.
Everyone will adjust a photo to how they want it if I check this photo it look fine, if I look at the grey of the stone then it is on the warm side.
What matter most is your set up I take it you do not have a colour profile tool like a spyder or Hue?
If not the best you can do is check out test charts, can you see every level of the grey scale and what do the colours scales look like.

well it is not easy to say how your screen look from this photo.
Everyone will adjust a photo to how they want it if I check this photo it look fine, if I look at the grey of the stone then it is on the warm side.
What matter most is your set up I take it you do not have a colour profile tool like a spyder or Hue?
If not the best you can do is check out test charts, can you see every level of the grey scale and what do the colours scales look like.

Cheers for that.
Sorry, forgot the detail about having just calibrated the monitor and running the profile :bonk:
The warm colour is something for me to go back and look at (y)

just a wee tad warm imho, Chasphotos looks spot on (my screen is calibrated) :)
hope this helps
and very nice pic btw :)

just a wee tad warm imho, Chasphotos looks spot on (my screen is calibrated) :)
hope this helps
and very nice pic btw :)

:agree:
Chaz, yours looks much better on my screen also, thanks for taking the time to comment (y)

Just had a little tweek and hope this looks a touch cooler.

5978363899_aba576dc1c_b_d.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back