Your favourite album? (music, not photo ;) )

Edit My Images
Yes
Mine is.....

The_Who_Quadrophenia_CD.jpg

The original, not the movie soundtrack. What's yours?

Legend :)

And i'm sorry but the picture on that album art... is amazing ^_^ can't stop looking at it

Good band, even better album

2cgbs4n.jpg

At the moment mine is this from Logic System who is a guy who used to be in Yellow Magic Orchestra back in the early 80's. I have been looking for this CD for over 25 years!!!! Finally got it this week!

Logic+System+-+Venus+-.jpg

Another all time fave is Telekon by Gary Numan

Gary+Numan+-+1980+-+Telekon+-+front.jpg

6bb8024128a00c695cfbe010_L.jpg

For me my favourite album would have to be this : Oasis - Definitely Maybe

But more recently I have been listening to : The Sickness - Disturbed

Aerosmith...............Pump.(y)(y)

Sometimes, the same as Cobra's, other times, Joe's Garage (taken as a complete work rather than a single and double album) and yet other times, Let there be Rockgrass by Hayseed Dixie.. Chances are that I would give a different answer tomorrow!

Currently

Time To Burn - Island

ttbislandbg4.jpg

Last edited:
It can and does change frequently but the current favourite :

Sugarland - Love On The Inside

51SwhUgF67L._SS400_.jpg

My favourite album chages on a weekly basis. At the moment it's this, because I bought it this morning and can't stop listening to it at the moment:

8241279m.jpg

As a few others have said, mine changes usually monthly, however I always come back around to this one :

album-amused-to-death.jpg

This weeks album of choice:-

junoreactorbibleofdreamsvr5.jpg

Next week I'll be going with:-

Banco+De+Gaia+-+10+Years.jpg

Yes, I know, it's not one album, but then again, I'm a DJ so I listen to so much music it's not funny - but these two albums are definitely in my current favourite collection ;)

I change my mind daily ***'!

My favourite album chages on a weekly basis. At the moment it's this, because I bought it this morning and can't stop listening to it at the moment:

8241279m.jpg

Always seems to be in my Amazon Recommendations :thinking:

Always seems to be in my Amazon Recommendations :thinking:

Give it a go, you'll be impressed. I only bought it after seeing him play on Later with Jools Holland over the weekend, I'd never really heard of him before that. A good singer and an absolutely amazing guitarist.

acos.jpg

Dream Theater - A Change Of Seasons

My favourite album would have to be Radiohead "the bends"

Radiohead-The-Bends-461579.jpg

Although I keep coming back to Portishead "Dummy" as well.

B00004WL7O.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I went to see Japan in 1980 something at the demontfort hall in leicester, they were excellent, david sylvian was very er distant and moody as expected

If i had to pick one album it's have to be

genesis.jpg

Back