Your Favourite Christmas Film

Wizard of Oz, by a mile(y)

The original Miracle on 34th Street with Edmund Gwenn!

Bond!

But if it HAS TO BE a Christmas film .... Home Alone! :D

Nightmare on Elm street :exit:

Only kidding :D

Christmas isn't christmas without Superman 1 2 or 3 :D
I agree about the Wizard of Oz too, thats also a fave of mine :D

Star wars episodes 4-5-6-3-1-2 in that order
"Die hard I"
"Leathal weapon I"
"The Legend of hell house" is always good for a laugh too :D
But real Chrissy films
"The Santa Clause" Tim Allen

I don't think you lot have thought it through or you would have come up with Scrooge the one with Alastair Sim. Good old Charles Dickens. Merry xmas to you all too ;)

Ooh I forgot the Snowman, how could I????

I love the Snowman, used to watch it every year as a kid. I've now managed to get it on DVD and watch it with my kids every year, snuggled up on the sofa :D

I've never seen that jewel, although I do like some Chevy Chase films...

TBH I've never seen Scrooge either...not properly, all the way through :confused:

One film I can remember being on every xmas during my childhood was ...

Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines

Also like ...

Blackadder’s Christmas Carol

Sorry, not a film lover, and certainly find watching any film more then once just plain mind numbing...BUT.... I havent seen Blackadders Christmas Carol, so that will be this years must see movie in this house :D

**off to search amazon and play.com dvd's**

It wouldn't seem like Christmas without 'Zulu' even if the film bears little resemblance to the truth.

Nightmare Before Christmas & Home Alone are films that remind me of Christmas when my kids were little.

The Great Escape & The Amazing Mr Blunden reminds me of Christmas when I was little ... cant beat a bit of Diana Dors :D

Has Chitty chitty bang bang been killed of yet:LOL:

Gotta be "Christmas Vacation" with Chevy Chase for me. :D

:agree:

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f***ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

It's a wonderful life.

& The Amazing Mr Blunden reminds me of Christmas when I was little ... cant beat a bit of Diana Dors :D

Forgotten about that one Glo (y)
And of course who could forget Diane Dors :naughty:

Hang on a cotton picking moment folks haven't we forgotten something?!

I mean if it's Christmas, there's the BBC it can only be.......

The Sound of Music!

Miracle on 34th Street, and if you're in the right mood for it, The Sound of Music! normally watched on New Years Day with a massive hangover...

Back