Edit My Images
No
Its that time again!
Post your favourite shot from 2011 in this thread

rules are that photo (singular) has to be:
YOURS
FAVOURITE
FROM 2011

every year someone posts more than one photo, or starts their post 'this is not my favourite, but' but I'm living in hope for 2011

ignore me....didn't notice it was 'Transport'

Last edited:
My highlight of 2011 was getting my new car, so this photo of it is my favourite transport picture of the year:

MX-5 by Lewis Craik, on Flickr

Got to be this one from Gioia Del Colle, Operation Ellamy

5703539135_52882ebcfe.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Well it's the only shot I've taken of a car this year so it has to be my favourite. :D

tuscany_lancia.jpg

This:

Linda Returns! by R. Alan Jones, on Flickr

Unfortunately as it's a heavy crop from a high ISO digital file it doens't enlarge as well as I'd like, I would rather like a large version on the wall!

There are some great shots and here's my effort

Taken in the afternoon at this years RIAT and having dried out after the heavy rain in the morning i was just glad to get home with some keepers.

IMG_9486 by DECKS Pics, on Flickr

Got to be a shot of my Exige that I took up on a tour of the Isle of Skye. It even made print, as the cover shot for a 2012 Lotus calendar. I hope 2012 provides me with opportunities as good as this to take similar shots.

5950077886_2ccafe703a_z.jpg

This is my pick for 2011, if only for the timing. This was a single shot, not part of a 'burst'. I suddenly realised what maneuver they were going to do and gambled on what plane to follow.

Near Miss? by MJK Canon, on Flickr

This one for me; I never edited it originally when the images were released, and I've only used it for a handful of things since, but for some reason I keep being drawn to it.

97465303.jpg

That's an incredible shot! This thread's just made me realise I forgot to upload all of my photo's from Auto Italia 2011, nice few to add to Flickr! My favourite's probably of my own car, mainly because it's up for sale and i'm gonna miss it like hell!

Car park shoot by olliesammons, on Flickr

Back