Your favourite photographer's websites

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
No
I'm at the early stages of commissioning a new web site and am having an initial concept meeting my web designer on Friday. I'd like to show him some 'WOW' websites that visually really appeal to me, not with a view to copying them of course but more to inspire him.

I quite like for example: AMANDA KEEYS ... Can anyone point me to any others that really appeal to you?

I'm not a fan of flash sites, so the one you linked to is an example of the sort of thing i would use as an example to avoid.

Aside from it being flash, it's very dark and has me feeling a bit claustrophobic and not wanting to hang around. Which is a shame as there are some nice images on there.

That's down to my personal preference, i like light and airy.

I'm not a fan of flash sites, so the one you linked to is an example of the sort of thing i would use as an example to avoid.

Aside from it being flash, it's very dark and has me feeling a bit claustrophobic and not wanting to hang around. Which is a shame as there are some nice images on there.

That's down to my personal preference, i like light and airy.

Thanks, appreciate the reply. It doesn't really matter for the purpose of this initial meeting how the example sites are built, I'm just trying to find some that visually appeal to me as a base to start from.

Anyone got any links to sites they like?

Some great concert exposures ding!

I've looked at a few flash sites and on the whole they appeal to me, that and nice simple looking sites.

Was told by a lecturer during my degree course not to fear white space when designing a website...that kinda stuck with me.

:)

Also in terms of Graphic/Web design stakes I do like Zack's new site

www.zackarias.com

I've looked at a few flash sites and on the whole they appeal to me, that and nice simple looking sites.

Was told by a lecturer during my degree course not to fear white space when designing a website...that kinda stuck with me.

:)

Thanks guys, I'm meeting the designer this morning and have got a few ideas to throw in the mix now. Appreciate the input. (y)

I don't know much about it, but if you want the iPad owners to view your site shouldn't you avoid flash?

Back