!! Your Favourite Shot Of 2007 !!

Not the best one I've taken but it's certainly a favourite because it's of my 'little' girl :) sorry, getting all slushy here :D

Excellent shots by everyone (y)

Portrait_edited_rs.jpg

I've done Liverpool St to death as with my birds eye London shots so, for a change, this my shot of the year for what it represents to me: an amazing 2 weeks in India in February.

mobile.jpg

And what an amazing set of photos this thread contains! All winners!

I will post this one.
dragonfly2.jpg

Well I have it down to two....but I'm only posting one.
I'm posting this one as my favourite image....
It was one of the first pictures that I took when I shot the wedding, and I looked at it and thought "maybe I can do this and not be so nervous" :LOL: I was happy how it came out, because it came out how i intended it to!!! :woot:

2040240661_86a127e601_b.jpg

This is my choice for this year
185153206-L.jpg

cheers Chris

merry xmas

Out of all the thousands of photographs posted throughout the year, this is the one that gets my "Talk Photography Image of the Year" accolade. :clap:

Absolutely stunning. :1st:

Some great photos here...this is my fave because I waited for the comp I wanted and it worked out so well, it was shot under difficult lighting and I don't usually shoot action.
196385234-L.jpg

I'll be brave and post my favourite photo of the year.

2126971261_8f2dcf5031_o.jpg

My favourite is usually the last good one I took.

Out of all the thousands of photographs posted throughout the year, this is the one that gets my "Talk Photography Image of the Year" accolade. :clap:

Absolutely stunning. :1st:

Really is fantastic isn't it (y)

Here's mine :)

april2.jpg

Every picture so far is a cracker, I'd be here all night commenting on them individually!

Well done everyone! (y)

Not arty farty, not sharp, not my best shot, but the first photo I sold.

IMG_9202.JPG

This is my favorite. Taken on the first real expedition out with the new 70-200 lens.
baldeagle_0800x658.jpg

I'm afraid my favourites come as a pair (sorry) but the reason they are my favs is because they really made me think seriously about photography as a hobby.

Taken early in 2007 on a very foggy day.

378785034_d7a3dfa13c.jpg
378632340_3d6821fa93.jpg

I'll be brave and post my favourite photo of the year.

2126971261_8f2dcf5031_o.jpg

My favourite is usually the last good one I took.

Is that St Andrews Square, Edinburgh? Sure looks like it!! If it is, I am sitting about 40 seconds from that very spotas I type this :)

Great images in this thread. My favourite for this year was my shot that made it into the calendar but this one taken nearby has overtaken it for me. Looks great up on the wall :)

ipw02.jpg

This is a bit abstract and nowhere near the standard of everyone else's photos but thought id post it anyway :) i went travelling to America for 13 weeks over the summer and this is one of the pics i took in DC

blur2.jpg

I have about 3 or 4 shots of this Sumatran Tiger from Toronto Zoo, and I think this is my favourite shot of 2007. Especially as it was shot through glass. And it's my favourite animal :)

DSC_4070.jpg

Some stunners here already :clap:
Not in the same league but I am proud of this "Bald Eagle With Attitude" shot ... Paul ;)

bald_eagle_800.jpg

I'm going with this one as it's just been used for the Stratos Enthusiasts Club 2008 calendar.

LJ5K9625-2-CRS-P.jpg

Some stunners here already :clap:
Not in the same league but I am proud of this "Bald Eagle With Attitude" shot ... Paul ;)

bald_eagle_800.jpg

Nice shot and well framed. You can almost hear the eagle saying, "WHAT?"

Is that St Andrews Square, Edinburgh? Sure looks like it!! If it is, I am sitting about 40 seconds from that very spotas I type this :)

Yes it is St Andrew Square on a rainy evening this month.

Would have to be this one for me. Once in a life time experience to get so close .

Badger.jpg

Some really great photos on this thread :woot:

m20withnikond70s.jpg

Firstly, there are so many brilliant photographs in this thread, well done to everyone for the creativity this year!

This is probably my favourite photograph I've taken this year:
1008631786_3e6c94892b.jpg

My favourite animal, asleep and looking peaceful :)

Great shots everyone, I like this one, it was one of my fisrt with DSLR.

comp_manderin2.jpg

Thats a pretty damned good shot there Richie :clap:

Got a few I am really happy with this year but I think If I had to mark it down to one I think its going to be this one.

bestof2007.jpg

Johnny

Back