Your film stash

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Inspired by a pile of green Fuji boxes nestling in a fridge posted by Grant I thought I'd get my film together and organised :eek:

I was about to buy some more but looking at this lot (which doesnt include about 150/200 sheets of 5x4) I don't think I need to do any shopping for a while.

It looks a lot more intimidating all grouped together :D

Film.jpg

Eeek, I'm running low on everything, but have 5 rolls each of Astia and Velvia 100F 120 on the way...

Film_stash.jpg

hope that lot is in the fridge :)

Nope:eek:

Seriously though I use it too quickly for it to need to be fridged, plus i keep the room pretty cod anyway (no heating on in the room itself atm)

Thats a pretty big gap in speed there Mike, 125 to 3200 :D Loving the bag btw

Nope:eek:

Seriously though I use it too quickly for it to need to be fridged, plus i keep the room pretty cod anyway (no heating on in the room itself atm)

lucky you i tend to not use it as much as i really should - lazyness comes with it's own issues :)

will be running more through soon - lots of 5x4 stuff to shoot and a trip to paris with a TLR all shortly

50 to 3200 actually :LOL:

Used up all my lovely Delta 100 and 400, Velvia 50, Provia 100 (which I managed to destroy in an variety of ways) as well as an assortment of out of date Fuji/Jessops/Kodak 400 that I got my hands on for free...

The cool retro camera bag came along with my Bronica SQ-A which I recently acquired - a joy to use :love:

Finding my way and what I like so one of each at the moment. Is this the right way to store this stuff? Mrs F ain't convinced...

Inspired by a pile of green Fuji boxes nestling in a fridge posted by Grant I thought I'd get my film together and organised :eek:

I was about to buy some more but looking at this lot (which doesnt include about 150/200 sheets of 5x4) I don't think I need to do any shopping for a while.

It looks a lot more intimidating all grouped together :D

Film.jpg

What developer do you usewd for you ADOX stuff?
i bought a few roles for a uni project and im unsure of which deve to use

What developer do you usewd for you ADOX stuff?
i bought a few roles for a uni project and im unsure of which deve to use

I use rodinal, but I use it for nearly everything. 1+100 diultion, stand for an hour but I've been getting some enhanced acutance and edge effects recently, I think I've been using water too warm.

Probably switch back to my semi stand: 3 inversions every 3 minutes for about 21 minutes

Its a great film though:

2446316427_c0b29cd008_o.jpg

I like so much about that shot. The mist, the subject looking at the map, the trail dissappearing into the mist. It would be a drab, boring shot if colour but this really tells a story. And the film, well...

:woot:

Aye that's a proper man's fridge that. Booze and film. What else do you need?!

My ever increaing stash minus the box of B&W polaroid that arrived today. I hope to make a reasonable dent in this at the weekend.

3216180678_620f6bdd58.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freester
..Is this the right way to store this stuff? Mrs F ain't convinced...

No!............................................... ........I never keep eggs in the fridge.

No, on a food and hygene course recently,she said eggs should not be in a fridge.....................didn't say owt about film though.......:LOL:

You lot are making my three rolls of Reala look bleak. going to seven day shop.:crying:

OK another ten rolls of fuji colour print and after seing the fridge some Ilfore FP4 plus.

My updated stash, from L to R:

Ilford Pan F+ 120 (11),
HP5+ 35mm (8),
E100 35mm (4),
Provia 400X 120 (5)
Neopan 400 120 (4),
Delta 3200 120 (3),
Rollei Pan 25 120 (1),
Adox CHS Art25 120 (2)

mikes_film_stash.jpg

So, is 3200 actually 3200ISO as from what I read it just says 400ISO+

:confused:

My stash consists of:
Superia X-TRA 400 = 1 Roll
Ilford HP5 Plus 400 = 1 Roll

Both bought today and currently stored in my pocket :D

From Wikipedia:

The 'Delta 3200' product is not actually rated at ISO 3200/36°. Its speed is only ISO 1000/31° but it has a very wide exposure latitude. Thus it can be successfully push processed to EI 3200 or even higher. Delta 3200 was introduced in 1998, 10 years after Kodak's similar T-MAX P3200. It replaced Ilford's high speed 'HPS' film.

here's mine, got them all in my fridge which sits beneath the computer desk!

films are:

35mm

16 x fuji reala iso 100
15 x fuji superia iso 100
10 x fuji superia iso 200
2 x rollei infrared ir400
1 x jessops diamond iso 200
1 x kodak iso 200

medium format

5 x fuji nph iso 200
4 ilford delta 100

You should all get digital cameras and send that film to me for.... um.... disposal!

Steve.

Inspired me to go and have a look on my shelf and i have a load of film in a plastci bag!

Haven't counted it all, but have a bunch of Fuji Superia; Reala and Acros (Neopan) 100; Fuji Press 800 and some Ilford Delta 100. Most of it has been there for 4-5 years and probably in less than ideal conditions, better get shooting!

Cheers

What no food, loads of drink and plenty of film....lol

Heres a closer look

IMG_8769.jpg

What else would you want?

My film sash is very impressive, 1 roll of fomapan 100, and some xp2 :p
Looking to buying loads of film and shooting B&W film exclusivley when i go to uni this week, so look forward to many questions!

All those lovely green boxes... aaahhhh Fuuuuujjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Sorry, I get a bit funny in the head when faced with such unadulterated film p0rn - thanks blinkerz (y)

ive collected quite a few rolls over the months, but sadly hardly use any of it... , still waiting for 80 rolls of provia 400x to arrive to add to the collection:LOL:

stash.jpg

This may sound like a rediculous question but film has a user by date on it doesnt it? Is all that stuff still in date and is film still ok to be used even out of date?

I used some film a few months ago that had a date from 1989 and it developed perfectly. It had been kept in a fridge which is where i think many of us store our film.

Even though I'm a full-time pro, I don't have a film stash, other than a box of 4x5 Tri-X. I'm lucky to have several suppliers I can walk / drive to to buy film, but mostly it's that I only use one kind of film ever, and it's easy to find.

Well I'm joining in to :)

This is my stash of film.....

stash.jpg

It would be bigger but I ordered 10 rolls of b&w film from 7 day shop and it is more than 7 days and they still haven't arrived !!

Begs the question....why ?

just havnt made the time to use it:(, its silly as i have jobo processor and chemical kit waiting to be used..

Im doing alot of model photoshoots these days and its not practical taking it out, changing up between dslr and hasselblad.. and im not confident to do a whole shoot on film :)..

I need to get back to basics i think, and start wandering around again on my own taking random pictures:)

3430336279_e0e584c09a.jpg

neopan 400,tri-x,all the superia and 2 rolls of ektar and both provia have all been used.

Now still got to try sensia

The porta is in my a1 :)

just havnt made the time to use it:(

Yeah, that about covers it, having a 40 hour a week job besides photography, really tightens the screws too, heading in to Winter now, dark going to work in the morning, dark coming home at night, might as well put my lot in the loft..:puke:

The question was really about amassing so much film and knowing there is no time to shoot it, but hell, how much is too much ? as long as the fridge door actually shuts its all good imo..:LOL:

My stash takes up the whole bottom shelf in the fridge. Loads of Polaroid film, T-Max, FP4, Portra etc

Back