Your funniest movie moments?

Name
Leigh
Edit My Images
Yes
Sunday night... Christmas drawing in... surely it's time to start watching some good 'ol family movies. Watched this last night (What About Bob?).. not seen it for years and i loved it. This is one classic scene....

[YOUTUBE]dfxOWvLeLA8[/YOUTUBE]

Let's see your funniest clips and see if we can raise a smile out of the humbugs :LOL:

Twins-

[YOUTUBE]99kssHaD_yY[/YOUTUBE]

Never fails to make me laugh

Take out the papers and the traaasshhhh :whistle:

Sean of the Dead.....Don't stop me now..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imsHXpEuxX0[/YOUTUBE]

(Sorry....no idea how to include the clip, just the link)

Last edited:
Sean of the Dead.....Don't stop me now..

imsHXpEuxX0

(Sorry....no idea how to include the clip, just the link)

just click the youtube icon in the message toolbar and then insert that bit above in between the [youtube] thingies (y)

this! from the funniest movie ever made

[YOUTUBE]u2pu0m9iTo4[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty much all of this film is NSFW so be careful viewing this!!

There are so many funny clips in this film, but this is one of my favourites....

[YOUTUBE]1RBwoUbvxx0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
What's this, then? "Romanes eunt domus"? People called Romanes, they go, the house?

just click the youtube icon in the message toolbar and then insert that bit above in between the [youtube] thingies (y)

I can't make it work :dummy:

The first thing which sprang to mind upon seeing this thread title was only this:

[YOUTUBE]rtWUUWP_JiA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
TY Michael :)

Has to be the Pink Panther violin scene... which I couldn't find on youtube apart from over dubbed in Italian.

Second best is this Pink Panther classic moment:

[YOUTUBE]7jLSLQBOwX4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
one from Old School....

[YOUTUBE]sFW-yxe13lo[/YOUTUBE]

The first thing which sprang to mind upon seeing this thread title was only this:

Laurel & Hardy... can't beat 'em. Absolutely classic, all of them. My son's been a fan since he was about 6 and has never stopped watching his full box set :clap:

Shaun of The Dead "Don't Stop Me Now" fight seen for me too...... Darts in the head and everything :LOL:

I'd have to add this from Mr Hulot's Holiday. The tennis scene. Classic:

[YOUTUBE]TMoA5Hv3S6U[/YOUTUBE]

Has to be the Pink Panther violin scene... which I couldn't find on youtube apart from over dubbed in Italian.

Second best is this Pink Panther classic moment:

[YOUTUBE]7jLSLQBOwX4[/YOUTUBE]

This is the one that did it for me!

[YOUTUBE]0pN7nmzuvNc[/YOUTUBE]

Classic Marx Brothers
[YOUTUBE]VKTT-sy0aLg[/YOUTUBE]

Michael Palin talks about his friend
[YOUTUBE]2K8_jgiNqUc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Laurel & Hardy... can't beat 'em. Absolutely classic, all of them. My son's been a fan since he was about 6 and has never stopped watching his full box set :clap:

My nephew was the same, I showed him Stan and Ollie and also The Marx Brothers. He was a bit reluctant to watch "some old film that isn't even in colour" but within minutes he was rolling about laughing.

He's in his 20s now and still watches them.

Back