Your input on this picture and the thought behind it

Mr Bump

From under the bridge
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I was in a bar in Leeds a few weeks back with the wife with my FM2n loaded with 400 Kody BW and I looked up at the ceiling.
It had loads of lamp bulbs hanging from the ceiling in little round glass bulbs.

I wondered what would happen on film especially B and W with them madly out of focus and framed up and took the shot.

This is how it came out and oddly enough spot on how I thought it would.

but is it any good at taking a rubbish shot like this or was I being creative and getting it right?

Should be ok.
working from my Work Pc.

As a technical exercise its great, really shows off the lens but as a photograph it doesn't really do any thing for me.

As a technical exercise its great, really shows off the lens but as a photograph it doesn't really do any thing for me.

Yep thats what I thought but its growing on me, I might print it and look at it longer.

I think if it had some point of focus (no pun intended) with oof bulbs behind it would work, I like the idea behind it. Doesn't need to be much, a small bottle or a glass, just something for the eye to rest on.

Andy

I think if it had some point of focus (no pun intended) with oof bulbs behind it would work, I like the idea behind it. Doesn't need to be much, a small bottle or a glass, just something for the eye to rest on.

Andy

like a beer bottle :)

Yes please I would like a beer bottle, so long as its a full one. :D:beer:

It's pretty. I don't think you need to look for depth or substance or meaning. It looks like the kind of nice, inoffensive abstracts you'd find in a hotel lobby. (Although I think it'd nicer cropped a little tighter)

It's pretty. I don't think you need to look for depth or substance or meaning. It looks like the kind of nice, inoffensive abstracts you'd find in a hotel lobby. (Although I think it'd nicer cropped a little tighter)

yeah i think your right with the lobby extract thing, like a 70s kind of thing?

Back