Your Mii age is 45

Edit My Images
Yes
:eek:

Bought the Mrs a Wii for her birthday, with the obvious Fit addon. That was a couple of weeks ago, and the Fit stuff hasn't been used once, big surprise there. So last night I said i'm gonna try it out.

Go through all the setup stuff and although apparently I have an ideal BMI, my Mii age is 45 (real age 31), and I have very poor balance and fitness

So what's your Mii age compared to you real age?

She refused to even get on it :bang: £100 extra for the Fit package wasted lol

:D. We have both, I haven't used the fit for ages, but as I recall, my Wii Fit age is in the order of 30, my real age is 40, BMI is in the ideal range. Tai Chi is great for balance and flexibility :D.

Does Mii have any true meaning? I don't rate BMI readings either, my BMI of 29.85 puts me at overweight verging on obese, yet I have a waist measurement of 30 to 31 inches.

I am 27, with a Wee fit age of 24! the wee fit has actually been a major help in rehabing a shoulder injury believe it or not, as it showed i was favourering the good side to much.

BMI of 20.02

Real age 47, Wii age 37, mental age 16 (according to the wife) :D

Not tried the wii fit, but the training etc. with wii sports consistently puts me in the pensionable age bracket. Worst ever was 84 (real age 40). Keep meaning to try it when I've not had a bottle of wine first, but......

But what you're not telling us is that you are only 3 feet tall! :D
Cheeky *%$!*& :LOL:
5'8" actually and according to the BMI my ideal body weight would be 11.5 stone, I weigh 14 stone.

Back