Your name is Slimbert??! Oh ****.....

Name
Damien
Edit My Images
Yes
.....I've heard about you.....:help:

IMG_2260a.jpg

Just for fun this one tbh, but feel free to comment if you'd like to.....I always listen to C+C!!! (y)

I love it! It's just what baby shots should be about, full of character and fun and none of that soft, gooey mush. :clap:

Looking at that babe's expression you must be one scary looking dude! ;)

I love it! It's just what baby shots should be about, full of character and fun and none of that soft, gooey mush. :clap:

Thank you Darren! Really appreciate it!! (y)

Sadly, I am.....just look at my avatar!!! :puke:

However, my natural charm :)thinking:) and gentle manner :)suspect:) soon brought him around.....

IMG_2257a.jpg

Very :LOL:

Both very nice pics - looks like a baby with lots of character. Personally, I prefer the processing of the B&W one, though the pose in the slightly coloured one works well. (y)

Cheers Lynton, although I'd better make it clear that neither of these are going to the client, they are just for our my amusment!! (y)

I love it. The expression is pure gold! I don't think it would have worked as well in colour. Reminds me of those daft birthday cards. The only thing that could make it better for me, is if both of baby's hands were fully in the shot, but that's just nitpicking TBH.

Cheers Lynton, although I'd better make it clear that neither of these are going to the client, they are just for our my amusment!! (y)

Really? If that was my little one I'd be wanting both of those.

I love it. The expression is pure gold! I don't think it would have worked as well in colour. Reminds me of those daft birthday cards. The only thing that could make it better for me, is if both of baby's hands were fully in the shot, but that's just nitpicking TBH.

Thank you Nattalie, really appreciate your comments!! (y)

Really? If that was my little one I'd be wanting both of those.

Probably can't hurt to include them tbh, but the examples the client showed me (first time anyone has ever shown me examples of what they want!) were more along the lines of this:

IMG_2281-3fa.jpg

Probably can't hurt to include them tbh, but the examples the client showed me (first time anyone has ever shown me examples of what they want!) were more along the lines of this:

I see your point. I do agree you sould include them though, they may not have realised anything like those was even a possibility.

I see your point. I do agree you sould include them though, they may not have realised anything like those was even a possibility.

Thanks for the nudge, they've gone in....and I'll report back tonight with the feedback as I'm delivering the results later!! (y)

Sharon likes them both as well!

They are cracking shots! I would want them if it was my baby! I would kill for shots like that!!!

Back