your opinions on my photos

Name
scott leeson
Edit My Images
Yes
the portraits are my 1st set of portraits ive taken. i know some are a bit odd, but i wanted them to look beautiful and scary at the same time.
the model id my girlfriend so i can always practice. the shots were taken in my bedroom, with a lamp, a reflector catching some sunlight and directing it and various sheets as backdrops.

let me know which 1s you like.

thanks

scott

link to the pics on my facebook
n511199375_744707_4261.jpg

DSC_2103.jpg

DSC_21122.jpg

DSC_1998-1.jpg

hope it works

Last edited:
This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested can not be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

....?

Firstly welcome to the forum (y)

Secondly,i think the majority of peeps would rather see the pics posted
as links in your thread.

Thirdly,i see no link to your facebook account :shrug:

if anyone else is like me then they either don't have a facebook account or can't be arsed to sign in just to view your pics, try imagebucket or something :)

The pics look good but spoiled by the water mark right across the middle. I know there are reasons for it but it knackeres these. Sorry!!

not bad at all mate, i like the last one the most and the focus seems a little off on a couple but generally nice stuff.

wp. :)

oh lol sorry tht is just me being stupid, i have them all on the other comp without tht.
just realised what u meant
other comp dusnt havin internet to unload them

The pictures are actually very good, espescially considering the lack of equipment. fuses me on to try it myself.

well done :)

shifted :)

Nice set of pics, I like the first one for the lighting and the expression on her face.

Ps. you can post a url from the image photobucket so the images appear in the thread, which is much better for c&c.

have reposted the pics properly, hope tht is better.

thanks for the responses. any more c&c welcomed

Someone's written across them all. That would upset me greatly.

I assume they've been over-saturated to emphasis the make-up? They're a little dark and your subject needs to be a little further from the backdrop or use a wider aperture to throw it out of focus more, it's a little distracting.

And the eye(s) could be sharper.

DSC_2092.gif

when i converted to .gif from .nef the pics became grainy, orignals are not.

sorry

retrimmed, i think its better
DSC_21031-1.gif

Last edited:
DSC_1955.jpg

eyes are soft in this copy, have another with sharper eyes but on other computer.

wanted to create something different.

Last edited:
Scott, never convert your shots to GIF files. Its one of the lowest quality types of image there is. Thats why you have lost image quality.

Great shots :)

Back