Your views on Hairy Armpits on a woman.

Very handy though when she goes out with her bald hubby,he sticks his head under her armpits,instant hair.:LOL::D(y)

Why are we discussing this again :shake:

because ricardo was watching the weightlifting and became overstimulated :LOL:

I want to know why Ricardo is quite so fascinated by womens bodily hair, given this is the 2nd thread he has started on the subject. :thinking:

because ricardo was watching the weightlifting and became overstimulated :LOL:

Because Ricardo has broken his camera and it must be raining again :D

Sorry guys, I really had no recollection of the previous thread. I've really been out of sorts since the accident. :(

:LOL: :LOL: Shame about the camera though :(

I'm glad you find concussion and my destroyed D7000 funny Matthew.

Did they do any kind of CAT scan or anything??? I'd strongly suggest going off to the doctors to get checked out. I know I have the memory of a goldfish but I usually take a few months to forget things...

Did they do any kind of CAT scan or anything??? I'd strongly suggest going off to the doctors to get checked out. I know I have the memory of a goldfish but I usually take a few months to forget things...

I went back after 3 days because I was just feeling so weak and my back was very sore. I was told to take it easy (which is how I live!) and take paracetamol, which I did. They said feeling spaced out is normal after a blow to the head. It is strange though that I have forgotten quite a few things since then though. Anyway, c'est la vie.

We wish - I keep doing rain dances to no avail :LOL:

Reminds me of 3 years ago. I don't mind the heat, it's the humidity that I don't like. Too many days we've had "30C but feels like 40C" because of the humidity. Right now it's 29C, feels like 39C, 76% humidity. 3 years ago we had a very dramatic Gota Fria in September and the flooding was brutal.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/concussion/pages/symptoms.aspx

A subsequent memory problem is serious and I don't think you should ignore it.

Thanks for your concern Suz. I've been back on my bike to perk myself up. If I can cycle in this heat and not die, I reckon I'm ok :LOL:
I've been a bit down though since the incident. I moved to the D7000 from the D3000, and what a great leap that was. I was finally feeling that I know the camera. Stupidly I didn't have it insured (lesson learnt). Anyway, I don't want to bore everyone with my problems so leave you all to discuss excess body hair! (y)

3 years ago we had a very dramatic Gota Fria in September and the flooding was brutal.

Personally I could go one of those again and August wouldn't be too soon :LOL: It's like living in a dust bowl here, which keeps keeps sticking to the pools of sweat that are collecting at my feet :puke:

I'm glad you find concussion and my destroyed D7000 funny Matthew.

:clap: :clap: :clap: trust you to managed to read what I put and draw that conclusion :shrug: you really are a special individual :cautious:

Mmmmmmmm...Nina!

:clap: :clap: :clap: trust you to managed to read what I put and draw that conclusion :shrug: you really are a special individual :cautious:

out of interest how did he get concussed and break his camera ? - if he was throwing the camera in the air to get ariel shots, and it came down and smashed on his head , i''m afraid i'm going to find that hilarious :LOL:

out of interest how did he get concussed and break his camera ? - if he was throwing the camera in the air to get ariel shots, and it came down and smashed on his head , i''m afraid i'm going to find that hilarious :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: that would be a classic, hopefully the would be some CCTV of that :thinking: gotta be worth £250

Less of that please guys

Very good lol

Not the best clip to use if you're trying to be sincere really is it....

Back