Your Winter Holiday/Breaks

Ricardodaforce

Self requested ban
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Hello everyone!

What plans have you got for the months to come? Anyone going skiing or heading for some winter sun?

Next week I'm going to spend a night in Valencia to do some blue hour/night/dawn shots of the stunning Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències. Then next month I'm going to spend a couple of nights in London to do some photography there. It'll be my first trip to the UK in nearly 18 months.

So, what have you got lined up?

Taull in Northern Spain (almost on the French boarder) over Christmas. Usually go there to walk during the summer but this time going for the winter. Should be nice - quiet, old stone village with little contact to the outside world. Time to unwind.

Taull in Northern Spain (almost on the French boarder) over Christmas. Usually go there to walk during the summer but this time going for the winter. Should be nice - quiet, old stone village with little contact to the outside world. Time to unwind.

I'd never heard of it, but just had a google. Looks nice! Close to Andorra too. Maybe a white Christmas?

India for 2 weeks, New York in the new year. Mind you I haven't had a week off in a row for some time!

Turkey in October for us as well all inclusive hopefully a bit of sunshine left for us

Having got married in March and Honeymooned in April, along with saving frantically for a house, the next time I see any proper sun will be next summer :LOL:

its when you stick two fingers up at work for a week or two :D

Other than 5 days which has to be taken at Christmas and the bank holidays, I get another 25 days holiday a year. I've used 2 so far.:shrug:

Currently looking at where to go snowboarding.

Was aiming to get a cheap deal to Val D'Isere at the start of December before the Espace Killy officially opens, but the misses can't get the time so i think we'll do our usual late January trip when it's cheap and a bit quieter after the Xmas rush.

We always go to France but I really fancy an Austrian resort for some reason, possibly the high levels of alcohol on offer :)

It'll be nice to drop the nipper off at the grandparents' for a week, although I'd love to take him soon, probably when he's four though.

Got 4 days in Devon next month just for a break and some R&R between weddings, then off on a tour of Morocco at the end of January, which we are really looking forward to, a little warmth and discovering new places while th UK is cold and uninviting. Yes, will be taking some sort of picture taking equipment ;)

Well I'm currently in Southern California :) Working :(

Actually have three days off next month and disappearing to North Wales. May not sound much but it's the first time I've had more than one day away from work (excluding weekends) for just over 5 years :eek:

Back