You're just too good to be true

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Cant take my eye off of you. Another Bullfinch from a couple of days back. Hope you like.

Very nice Rich.
I think he is eyeing up my female!

Nice one Rich,me and Martyn have been trying to catch up with one of these at belvide we have a couple feeding close to the plantation hide but they won't play ball,lovely birds these very nice mate. (y)

Last edited:
Very nice Rich.
I think he is eyeing up my female!
:LOL: Cheers Dougie
nice rich cracking colours pal
ian
Thanks Ian
very nice Rich as he got poorly feet like the chaffinches
Bloody typical of you Kaz :razz: I thought I hope nobody mentions about the feet. I had mentioned in my previous Bully thread http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=384280 That I noticed it on them. Just after posting this one up I realised that it had been tramping around in the large lump of peanut Butter I had put on a nearby branch :LOL: :LOL:
Nice one Rich,me and Martyn have been trying to catch up with one of these at belvide we have a couple feeding close to the plantation hide but they won't play ball,lovely birds these very nice mate. (y)

Cheers Nigel and I await with baited breath for a Digi version :D I must return up there again in the warmer weather (y) as I have yet to meet your sidekick :cautious:

Still on my wish list for this year but only seen a couple at distance.
Nicely detailed shot Rich with some great colours (y)

Superb capture, Rich.(y)
Thanks Alan
Lovely colours and like the peanut butter slippers :LOL:
Cheers David
Still on my wish list for this year but only seen a couple at distance.
Nicely detailed shot Rich with some great colours (y)
Neil, they have only just started to come down out of the woods for me so hopefuly you will get your chance. Last year they were using the feeders more but the bloody mess the Coal tits leave on the floor they are just stopping briefly on the perch before going down on the ground. Thanks for commenting.
Is it really peanut butter Rich can never tell with you, you might be having me on :p
As if Kaz :D No! Defo peanut butter (y)

Would love to get a decent shot of these i like the eye and colour detail very crisp (y)

Back