Yummy mummies

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Are these half wits for real...currently travelling to France on the Eurostar and it is full of yummy mummies and their spoilt brats...tons of luggage, no organisation and bloody treating everyone around them like dirt...don't get me wrong, I like a yummy mummy a much as the next man but for f*** sake there should be a cattle coach for them....:mad:

Me too. Lucky them, mine still got a full week school.

Are these half wits for real...currently travelling to France on the Eurostar and it is full of yummy mummies and their spoilt brats...tons of luggage, no organisation and bloody treating everyone around them like dirt...don't get me wrong, I like a yummy mummy a much as the next man but for f*** sake there should be a cattle coach for them....:mad:
Next time travel first class :) we had a lovely journey to Disneyland that way. Nice and quiet and very good food; bream was superb. Our own booth and didn't get bothered by anyone other than the waiter.

It all went wrong when the concept of "men must work and women must weep" was abandoned,now you've got women working and men weeping and no-one knows what the f*** is going on,it was much simpler back then, men worked ,wimmin wept,simple.As for kids,they either earned their keep or you ate them.

And what about all those women stealing our jobs....What's wrong with going out for lunch, and play a few rounds on the golf course or look after the horses.

Tut tut I don't know what happened to the world.

And what about all those women stealing our jobs....What's wrong with going out for lunch, and play a few rounds on the golf course or look after the horses.

Tut tut I don't know what happened to the world.

They're welcome to the jobs - saves me having to do one! Would be out to lunch now (followed by a short [9 hole] round) but it's persisting with rain so decided to stay at home with the cat instead. I shall be collecting Mrs Nod from her work later though - my time's not ALL my own!

They're welcome to the jobs - saves me having to do one! Would be out to lunch now (followed by a short [9 hole] round) but it's persisting with rain so decided to stay at home with the cat instead. I shall be collecting Mrs Nod from her work later though - my time's not ALL my own!

You've been out to lunch for years!

:exit:

Yup and I have the belly to prove it!

Is this a crafty thread to encourage people to vote for that SPOTY boxer chappie?

I always have time for a Yummy Mummy, however I dislike spoilt brats .

I always have time for a Yummy Mummy, however I dislike spoilt brats .

I think it was Frank Sinatra who sang "You can't have one without the other", but they left your line out at the last minute! ;)

mine still got a full week school.
I hope you have part time jobs lined up for them once they "break" ?
Can't have them lazing about you know, I'm sure there are lots of chimney's to be swept in the village (y)

Can't have them lazing about you know, I'm sure there are lots of chimney's to be swept in the village (y)

Poppy will be in for a shock that's for sure, they finish Friday, arch off to his dad's but she thinks she's sleeping all week.... (insert evil laugh) I think she won't be :D

Poppy will be in for a shock that's for sure, they finish Friday, arch off to his dad's but she thinks she's sleeping all week.... (insert evil laugh) I think she won't be :D
I think she maybe a little old for chimney's but I'm sure she'll make a damn fine "Molly Maid"
Get the card written out and put in the newsagents (y)

I think she maybe a little old for chimney's but I'm sure she'll make a damn fine "Molly Maid"
Get the card written out and put in the newsagents (y)

I can just imagine her reaction to molly maid! Lol

LOL One will be at the stables mucking them out indeed. The other on dog walking duty....But other than that, its fun fun fun :) Might have a mini nutters meet at the Zoo both in Whipsnade and the Gorilla's in London. Bit of ice skating at hydepark and London Tower. Oh and the winter wonderland village, and southbank....

Two weeks is too short actually...

Two weeks is too short actually...
Absolutely, 2 weeks of clear roads is certainly not enough!
Its amazing the way it even has a knock on effect at 5am (y)

I'd be happy to have a week less in the summer, and a week longer at Christmas...

Some schools did try longer holidays at commercialmas and shorter in summer since they thought they could save money on heating bills. A cold snap which caused pipes to burst changed their minds...

Some schools did try longer holidays at commercialmas and shorter in summer since they thought they could save money on heating bills. A cold snap which caused pipes to burst changed their minds...
LOL Wrong reasons, they should have kept the defrost option on :)

Much easier to switch off than fiddle with thermostats.

Back in the late '70s, the school drive became completely impassable due to snow so the head decided it would be sensible to send everybody home. It was pointed out to him that if nothing could get up or down the drive, that wasn't really an option...

disapointed the lack of video of said morons on the train :(

I actually was going to video...but then the fact that there were kids involved I thought better of it in case of Jimmy Savile allegations.....didn't fancy a night in a French Nick

Back