weekly Yvette's 52 for 2020

Nice shadows on that one Yvette :)

Not being able to do much in the way of people shooting has been a thing for me this year too :(
I did get 4 (socially distanced) organised outdoor shoots done though. Easier in the warm weather than over the winter...

A mouse over titles the shot as "Essex Cemetery". The regiment?

I feel for the portrait photographers this year :( Hopefully to improve over next year!

Lovely shadows and feel to that picture Yvette - Ypres and the War Graves in that part of the world are incredibly evocative, and you have captured the mood nicely.

Week 52 : Decoration

Decorated Front Door.JPG

So many ideas came into my mind for this theme, but as usual, time ran away with me. My favorite thought was a photograph of my great great grandfather with his Military medal and Bar, with which he was 'decorated' during the first world war. However, this is my front door. And yes, I made the wreath myself....

Not being able to do much in the way of people shooting has been a thing for me this year too :(
I did get 4 (socially distanced) organised outdoor shoots done though. Easier in the warm weather than over the winter...

A mouse over titles the shot as "Essex Cemetery". The regiment?

It was taken at the Essex Farm Cemetery in Ypres, so called because it was the Essex Farm dressing station during WW1. It was near here that John McRae wrote 'In Flanders Fields'

Very talented, (y)

Congrats on completion too (y)

Back