YWP Feb 2019 Part 2

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Great set, none of them look like they were captive either.

This summer we plan to head north to take in both YWP and Chester zoo, never been to either but would love to visit both.

Great set, none of them look like they were captive either.

This summer we plan to head north to take in both YWP and Chester zoo, never been to either but would love to visit both.
Thanks, I do make a conscious effort to take the shots so that they don't look captive.

Both YWP and Chester Zoo are great places to visit. Chester is much bigger and has a larger variety of animals, however I tend to prefer YWP as it feels more open and you can get unimpeded views on most of the enclosures (depending on where you stand and where the animals are). However, they do lack a couple animals that I'd love to see there such as Elephants and Penguins, both of which Chester has. YWP have a big expansion project underway, I just hope that they don't spoil the overall 'feel' of the place.

Thats a cracking set (y) I particularly like the hunting dog "on a mission"

Thats a cracking set (y) I particularly like the hunting dog "on a mission"
Thanks. It was really good to watch the African Dogs, seeing the hierarchy of the pack with the food that they were chasing each other for.

Really like the hunting dog and also the lioness in #5 - looks like you had some challenging light to deal with for the lioness. Whites are blown but I still like the effect.

Really like the hunting dog and also the lioness in #5 - looks like you had some challenging light to deal with for the lioness. Whites are blown but I still like the effect.
Thanks. TBH I think I could rescue the whites if I’d paid more attention to the PP :facepalm:

Back