Z-1P images - cam 2

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
So finally managed to get the 2nd Z-1P camera tested with a roll of Kentmere 100.

All with either the FA 35mm, Tamron 90mm or the Sigma 20mm

Pentax Z1P & Kentmere 100 by Gareth Williams, on Flickr

Nice! I had one of these for a while, traded it and a couple of lenses (neither of which cost me more than £25) fo a Pentax LX at West Yorks Cameras... too much like a digicam for me (menus and stuff), and couldn't get on with it, but it did have some nice results.

I've owned mine since August 1995, I remember the day I bought it from Peter's Photo in Ramsey.

I absolutely love it, it's a beast of a camera which doesn't get enough use (price of film puts me off), and hence why I offloaded my MZ-S and Z-1. I think I need to get a roll of FP4 just to put it through its' paces.

Thanks both. I had a P30T which I sold for a K1000 and then sold that to fund these. Mightily impressed with them. Like you said Chris, the amount of stuff these can do is obscene, so much packed into one camera. For me I have it set up for Av but I'll use full manual if required and customer feature set for film leader left out when rewound and the 2 second self timer with mirror lock up. The rest I don't use!

I had a borrow of a MZ-S and it was such a great sounding camera and the design is probably one of the best looking cameras around but the prices! Hence why I looked at the Z-1P as I bought 2 and had change left over with what a single MZ-S would have cost me!

Back