z3100 drivers

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
I just got a z3100 from ebay and am working my way round it after years of happy and unhappy Epson use. It prints beautifully and the driver works great over USB on windows 10 but I can't seem to get the full set of options over the Network. Any idea how to get the full driver for sending prints over the network.

Put your specs on, Baz ...

Yes i did see that but it is the options that may not be available that Simon is after, because it was for Vista and i doubt if there are any update drivers wich is what I ment.

Rog

i had a quick read, very quick glance, of that link and it seems apart from " disable driver signature verification" which may leave it open to cyber attack? there seems to be a lot of work to get it to function fully on W10. I just wonder if it is worth it with and old machine against a new one. old machines do wear out , I have scrapped 3 or 4 in the past due to heavy business use.

my wife is dreadful at getting the cheapest of anything electrical from anywhere and sure as eggs is eggs it packs up in a very short time. Its taken me 46 years to get her out of the habit and buy something decent instead each time.:banghead:

Last edited:
The driver installed the second I hooked the printer the the pc. The driver for usb seems to have everything you would expect. I installed the printer on the netwok using the ip address and add printer. That driver is a very basic stripped down version.
My pc is in another room from the printer so I was hoping to use network but I'm just using a laptop and taking that to the usb cable.

My pc is in another room from the printer so I was hoping to use network but I'm just using a laptop and taking that to the usb cable.
I think that's as good as it gets, sometimes. Could be a lot worse!

Back