Z4. Next time I'll take a tri-pod!

Edit My Images
No
Went out for a drive last night but didn't have my tripod with me - DOH!

As a result I've not put much effort into PPing - plenty of faults in the image, but I think it may be worth returning to the spot to do a proper job.

Thoughts?

small-z4.jpg

Not that much wrong that I can see...except maybe for the black spec on the bootlid next to the reflection of the trees...

Very nice:clap:

Looks good! Is that Toledo blue with beige leather? I had an 04 plate one from new with that combo. Looked nice and classy.
Should have kept it instead of buying the //M. Fancy a trade? ;)

Kev.

Looks good! Is that Toledo blue with beige leather? I had an 04 plate one from new with that combo. Looked nice and classy.
Should have kept it instead of buying the //M. Fancy a trade? ;)

Kev.

I'll swap it for the F15 Eagle ;)

It's a 3.0 on an 04. Black with 'beige'.

What 'M' have you got?

Mine was the 3.0 also. Have you done the sound generater mod yet? I've now got the
Z4M roadster. 06 plate with 8000 miles. Immola red with black leather. Selling it anytime now due to lack of use.

Kev.

Nice shot, really nice sky and the trees in the background.

just the tree reflections on the boot spoils it abit for me.

Simon

Nice shot! I miss my Z4 when ever I see one!! Have you ever taken it on a track? Its great fun :D

Nice shot! I miss my Z4 when ever I see one!! Have you ever taken it on a track? Its great fun :D

I should have put this shot on Pistonheads! :)

No - not taken it to the track. ALTHOUGH I'd be tempted just to finish of the run flats :(

ESpoon - what Z4 did you have?

I've never photographed a car before, but I quite enjoyed it. Didnt have to keep saying "Turn this way" - or in the case of my kids "Stop looking so peed off!" etc :)

Last edited:
I had a silver with red leather 2.2i with lovely 108 alloys. Was a great fun car but the RFTs were a nightmare with the 18s it made the car tramline a lot. Got a BMW E90 now which is also lovely :D

Back