Zara.. Head shots.

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
I did a few shots the other night for my other neice. Here are a couple for your c+c

0_7_of_20_.jpg

0_5_of_20_.jpg

Many thanks for looking as always.

MD

Both nice shots mate, prefer the composition of the first one and the second looks a touch to bright for me (y)

Both nice shots mate, prefer the composition of the first one and the second looks a touch to bright for me (y)

Thank you for your thoughts Neil.

Always good to hear others thoughts...

MD

Also like them both and think composition works best on the first. Great connection with the model - she looks very relaxed in front of the camera! I might be tempted to crop a little of the space from the top of photo, but just a tad.

Love your studio shots - am trying to learn the ropes myself and it's taking a long time!

Also like them both and think composition works best on the first. Great connection with the model - she looks very relaxed in front of the camera! I might be tempted to crop a little of the space from the top of photo, but just a tad.

Love your studio shots - am trying to learn the ropes myself and it's taking a long time!

Thanks for your comment. It does take time to learn but its well worth the effort IMHO

MD(y)

not much wrong with those at all! (y)
I've noticed the same background in a few of yours now
what is it?

not much wrong with those at all! (y)
I've noticed the same background in a few of yours now
what is it?

Cheers Mike I am trying to get away from the white b/g work at the moment.

The b/g I am using is a foldaway lastolite dakota/colorado

Regards

Dave

Back