Zeiss 32mm 1.8 Fuji

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Just missed out on a 50mm f2 Fuji so decided to plump for another lens I've never owned. I have the Carl Zeiss 32mm f1.8 on route. Never used a Zeiss lens but heard good things about them. Anyone used this particular variant?

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Just missed out on a 50mm f2 Fuji so decided to plump for another lens I've never owned. I have the Carl Zeiss 32mm f1.8 on route. Never used a Zeiss lens but heard good things about them. Anyone used this particular variant?
Scott, you might get more replies in the Fabulous Fuji X Thread!! I have one, only had it a few months, but its a very nice lens, the tactile feel is brilliant, and the colour rendering just superb, it does seem to suffer from CA at close distances, but as a general purpose 50mm lens it certainly ticks the boxes. Personally I prefer it to the XF35mmF1.4 but YMMV

OP
OP
scottduffy
Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks mate. I'm not on here too often now and forgot about the fuji thread.
Scott, you might get more replies in the Fabulous Fuji X Thread!! I have one, only had it a few months, but its a very nice lens, the tactile feel is brilliant, and the colour rendering just superb, it does seem to suffer from CA at close distances, but as a general purpose 50mm lens it certainly ticks the boxes. Personally I prefer it to the XF35mmF1.4 but YMMV