Zenfolio Custom Domain Switch Over

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
Has anyone had any problems with the switch over of their custom domain with TSOhost?

I've been struggling since Sunday and still nothing. I've had a lot of contact with the customer support from Zenfolio, but It's just not happening, so I'm wondering if it's to do with TSOhost?

I think Zenfolio have given up on me as they're not responding now.

Has anyone ever had issues like this?

Trying to switch over my custom domain.

I went through the required actions of changing Cname & IP etc. This was quite tricky but I was guided by the Zenfolio customer support using screenshots etc. But over 48 hours later nothing. Zenfolio said they hadn't heard of TSOhost and I'm wondering if anyone else has had a problem.

I'm not asking anyone here to fix it as everything that was required has been done with Zenfoilio and they've checked everything.

I'm wondering if I'll have to buy a new domain name.

Did it from TSO to Zen with my domain below. Was a bit of a hassle but got it sorted in the end.

I made 2 mistakes, first was when they said to point to "custom.zenfolio.com" I replaced "custom" with my domain, you don't want to do that , should exactly say "custom.zenfolio.com"

Second mistake I wasn't sure what I'd done but all email was getting forwarded as well. Once I realised what had happened a quick note to TSO support and they had it sorted in 30 minutes for me (another reason I'm happy with TSO)

Hopet hat helps

Back