Zenfolio or who for simple basic website?

Edit My Images
Yes
Many years ago Zenfolio seemed to be the one that got lots of recommendations for a basic, cheap-ish and easy to use website.
I may sell a few prints from it and this was one of the features Zenfolio offered.
Is this still the case or are there others worth looking at ?
It has to be something as easy to create and use as I'm not a tech-wiz...

Many thanks!

It's the weekend, so maybe someone who knows a bit about this sort of thing is not at work and able to reply..?

If you are paying for the Adobe Photography Plan, that includes a website with their Portfolio service. It doesn't do sales, but a lot of photographers will already be paying for it, and it is very simple to update.

I think it depends what you want, I have just had a look and Zen is on offer at the moment with prices going from £2/m to £9.50 with varying amounts of storage from 15Gb to unlimited which seems to be half price.
The one thing I have found with Zen is that the prices never seem to increase once you have joined. I signed up years ago and it cost $40 for unlimited storage and it still costs $40 but thats billed from the US not the UK ( they did not operate in the UK then )

If you are paying for the Adobe Photography Plan, that includes a website with their Portfolio service. It doesn't do sales, but a lot of photographers will already be paying for it, and it is very simple to update.
I'm not, but thank you for the suggestion. I started off using ACDSee many years ago and have never even looked at any other PP program...
I think it depends what you want, I have just had a look and Zen is on offer at the moment with prices going from £2/m to £9.50 with varying amounts of storage from 15Gb to unlimited which seems to be half price.
The one thing I have found with Zen is that the prices never seem to increase once you have joined. I signed up years ago and it cost $40 for unlimited storage and it still costs $40 but thats billed from the US not the UK ( they did not operate in the UK then )
I used to have a Zenfolio website 10 or more years ago and that's the limit of my experience - it seemed to be fine for me then, and I imagine now.
I'd not seen the offers so thank you for pointing this out - I'll have a look.

Thanks for your replies - I'm actually now doing a Zenfolio trial but since starting it a few days ago have hardly had any time..

Back