Zenfolio Websites

I have a newly formed Zen site if you wanted to look, link at the bottom of my sig.
I opted for the basic £25 package and added a custom prices page.

My Zenfolio site is here - www.lynnstanfield.com

I've found it very easy to use - I've the higher level package where I can set my own prices and products.

There is a lot of helpful info on their forums and webinars that talk you through setting up selling and site design etc.

I used your code Gary, got me 10% off. Not heard anyone could give 40% off though, sure you're not just trying to get next years hosting free too lol :cautious:
All depends on what you want to sell and who you want as your preferred print partner, if you dont want to sell direct through Zenfolio i can get the 40% as well, no skullduggery either.

Just redone my figures and it works out about 45% off

Last edited:
www.gcsportsphotos.co.uk

If you decide to go with it i can give you a referral code for 10% off plus depending on what you want to do with your site i can get you about 40% off (y)

Hi Gary

I will certainly be signing up with Zenfolio over the next few days so I will PM you for the 10% code if thats OK.

To get the higher discount you have to fulfill all orders yourself I am guessing.

Feel free to use my referral code, it will give you 10% off.

Referral Code: removed

staff edit - referral links of any kind are not allowed on the forum. the 'PM me for referral' messages above should have been a clue ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My only comment would be the orange text on dark background, to me it does not read easily. We went through exactly the same issue on our site and went back to good old white text on dark, so easy to read.

Stu

www.motorsport-imagery.com

Hi Stu - thanks for the comments (I agree!)

Have had hours of fun changing and rechanging the layout - at the moment it looks like this !

http://cliffjones.zenfolio.com/

Hi

How did you manage to get the header to stay the same as your main website when integrating zenfolio??? I can't seem to manage to do it. I'd love to know how you managed to do this as you are the first person I have come across who has managed it!!

Hi.
I didn't build my site, I suck at computers. It was built by www.sixredsquares.com

Back