Zenfolio.. what file size do you upload?

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm just about to start a Zenfolio account.
In the past I've always uploaded small file sizes, take the order, get the print produced and dispatched.

But with Zenfolio I can upload the images and set prices and let them / Photobox do all the work. (bit unsure about using Photobox)
Any ways...

Say I were doing a motocross event or something where I need to upload 2000 shots. What file-size would you use? Biggest print I will be selling is a 12" x 8"
It will take forever to upload all the shots??

Or is there a way of uploading small files, and if an order comes in, upload the larger file?

Any help would be appreciated muchly :) :wave:

Ooooo found the answer in their help pages :)

Order Approval

For each price list you can specify whether orders are sent to fulfillment partner automatically, or whether they will be reviewed and approved by you first. Approving orders gives you ability to fine-tune the images before the order gets submitted to the lab. You can replace customer-selected photos with high-resolution or properly cropped ones. You can also adjust cropping to make sure the final product is perfectly aligned with your artistic intentions.

During the order process, your customers will be notified that the order will be approved prior to printing. You will then get an e-mail notification prompting you to review and approve the order.

It is important to approve submitted orders quickly so clients do not need to wait long for orders to be fulfilled.

Back