zenit photosniper

Name
gilbert
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi i have a zenit photsniper but the camera was no good so i bought one from ebay but there is no were for the camera lens cable to go in the camera, The person on ebay said it fitted the camera does any one know if you can still use this camera with no wire,:(

Hi Gilbert :wave:

Welcome to TP (y)

Look forward to seeing some of your work (y)

Why not take part in our annual TP Day coming up soon 9th September, Where you take a photo on that day and post it on the forum, then all the Photos are made into a slideshow, Click the logo for more details, it's lots of fun to be a part of it(y)

what kind of camera did you buy for your photo sniper, they usually came with a Zenit model, but one that I purchase came with a Praktica LB2, their should be a shutter cable that goes from the stock to your cameras shutter release, which when connected by pulling the trigger fires the shutter and taking the picture whereupon you have to reset the shutter release dial and wind your camera forward, yes I know quite a bother but my '77 Photosniper still takes good clean shots as the russian optics back then were excellent. hope this helps.

Back