zenit slr and photosnaiper 12

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
No
Hi all just wondered if this would be of any use to anyone in the area of penzance, there is a shop called "streckfrensters" which has all sorts of old stuff including a zenit slr with a 300mm lens on it. It is in very good condition and want £150 for it with its original case. Certainly not very common as far as I know. Please note I have no connection with the shop at all, I'm just on holiday down here. Would have brought it myself if i had the money

They are actually quite common, I suppose you'd have to be a regular searcher for old cameras and lenses to know that though.

Tair lenses in particular are targets for manual focus nuts, nearly bought an M42 mount 300mm a few years ago myself, in fact I had a Tair 11b for a while, silly aperture blade count in it.

The idea of buying a photosniper is always tempered by the vision you have of yourself taking pictures with a rifle, and what people watching you would think...lol

£75 one on ebay

Last edited:
Not looked for anything like it for so long, plus I never look in these places,

Speaking from experience, that's a very sensible stance to adopt..lol

If you spend any time here in F&C it won't be long before you see the depth of depravity your average filmy dime bar can sink to chasing old school photo gear.

Its a curse I tell ya.....a curse...:D

Speaking from experience, that's a very sensible stance to adopt..lol

If you spend any time here in F&C it won't be long before you see the depth of depravity your average filmy dime bar can sink to chasing old school photo gear.

Its a curse I tell ya.....a curse...:D

I miss all my canon fd kit I had, 2 f1n's, 2 55mm 1.2, a1, 200 2.8, 35-105 f3.5, stunning lens that! Plus loads of other stuff which had to go due to lack of space. Only one I kept was a t80 body as it had some battery residue in it, plus a kiron 105 2.8 which I was going to sell privately and never did. Good job my dad has olymous film kit I can play with to satisfy me......

Most of it ends up in the classifieds sooner or later too. Predictable bunch, but at least we tend to get back what we paid, unlike that mob over on the digital side of the tracks...

Back