Zeus

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
We've owned Zeus for nearly two years since he was just a six month old foal and that gangly-legged bit of dog food and glue has now grown up! He has been living oop north until today, but he arrived at the stables where we keep our other horse after a long journey. Apparently he has huge prospects for dressage :shrug: due to his breeding but we'll have to wait another couple years I suppose. More expense. :bonk:

Anyway, here he is:

Zeus_1st_Day041.jpg

With my wife Jan (who hasn't stopped grinning all day!)
Zeus_1st_Day019.jpg

Meeting our other horse, Cyrano, for the first time.
Zeus_1st_Day004.jpg

Zeus_1st_Day014.jpg

Neigh neigh and thrice neigh!

Sorry :)

The song that comes to mind is "Getting to know you!" :)

*insert Long Face joke here*

You're going to have some fun get the exposure correct if those two are together! :D

Handsome horse.

Hacker said:
More expense. :bonk:
Not cheap are they, but there's something about women and these things that takes precedence over all else. We need to start a horse widowers club :help: (y)

Can I join? Missus keeps talking about getting one, I tell her it won't fit in the cupboard under the stairs but she won't have it!

seems to get on well with his new Neigh-bour:coat:

As with all the dog-photos that appear on here, I just see a curry waiting to happen.
Nice pix though...

Arkady said:
As with all the dog-photos that appear on here, I just see a curry waiting to happen.
Nice pix though...
Wish you could get something like that for the price of a curry, lol!

He is absolutely beautiful and has a really intelligent look about him in the first pic.
Hope he continues to bring happiness to your wife.

Back