Zigview S2

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Anyone have any comments on these, good or bad? :thinking:

Anyone have any comments on these, good or bad? :thinking:

I've got one and seems to be reasonable build quality. It's good for remote shooting but movement sensing is the main reason I bought mine.

What specific feature interests you?

Bob

I've got one and seems to be reasonable build quality. It's good for remote shooting but movement sensing is the main reason I bought mine.

What specific feature interests you?

Bob

Hi Bob

I too am looking to use it for remote shooting especially macro but it's the live view that really is of interest! How good is the screen quality

Thanks
Steve

Steve,

I tried some indoor test shots using the screen to focus and seemed to hit the spot okay using a bar code for the target at the 180L's MFD. I suspect that a fly's compound eye would be a little more challenging though.

I also have the 10 metre extension for remote shooting but this would entail automatic focussing and that's probably not ideal for high magnification shots.

Generally, it's a useful bit of kit. It may not quite match the liveview bodies for quality but has lots of advantages that make it a unique product.

Bob

Steve,

I tried some indoor test shots using the screen to focus and seemed to hit the spot okay using a bar code for the target at the 180L's MFD. I suspect that a fly's compound eye would be a little more challenging though.

I also have the 10 metre extension for remote shooting but this would entail automatic focussing and that's probably not ideal for high magnification shots.

Generally, it's a useful bit of kit. It may not quite match the liveview bodies for quality but has lots of advantages that make it a unique product.

Bob

Thanks Bob

I appreciate your help :clap: I've been considering these for months I guess if it means I don't have to crawl around on the ground as much it would be money well spent.... :LOL:

Much appreciated
Steve

Thanks Bob

I appreciate your help :clap: I've been considering these for months I guess if it means I don't have to crawl around on the ground as much it would be money well spent.... :LOL:

Much appreciated
Steve

My knees hurts too, thanks for the info.

Kjeld

Back