Zivile &r Gediminas (wedding)

Name
Aleksandras Babicius
Edit My Images
No
e0382fa5cfd4895a6516e6a1f9c125f1.jpg

Wedding 26 June 2010 - Zivile & Gediminas: http://meninenuotrauka.lt/en/wedding/2010/zivile_gediminas/

Thanks!

as always amazing photos!

where was the venue ? counrty/city ? latvia ?

and if it is not a secret, what lenses do you use most ?

Oh wow - this set is amazing!! I can almost hear the laughter and emotion of the guests captured in these images. Your lighting is so very consistent and exposures are perfect, this is outstanding photography.

thats the first time I've seen a 'first look' in practice, heard about it from jasmine star's creative live and am intruiged

is it something you always do and its just now that I notice or is it new?

Wow! What stunning girl!!

Love the set, the way it tells a story.

Photography is brilliant and I love the different use of DOF and focus points.

Only one criticism. Sorry, but the Hummer limo! Really? My perosnal taste would be to remove that one from the set. Why? Well over here in England (and I'm talking only from my own point of view) limo's were once a bit of a celebrity thing now just about every chav hen party uses one and they've become a bit of "tacky". And it being a Hummer makes it all the worse.
Everything in that set shows class, beauty and style. Then the Hummer!! It's like taking that beautiful brides hand only to find she's got "Love" and "Hate" tattooed on her knuckles.

Lovely set of photos. I am amazed at how you make the backgrounds that the rest of us try to avoid work so well.
There is one photo that doesn't seem fitting though and thats the one where the groom is checking out the bridesmaid's breasts. At least I think she is the bridesmaid in black.

blown away by this set ...had a look at your website (y) once again some stunning pics brilliant work love it Aleksandras.

Thank you friends, for your comments and compliments. With respect to some "controversial" images ... We very carefully select the pictures ... How shall I say ... A little salt and pepper should not hurt. A little humor, I think, too, will not be superfluous. :) However, many people - so many opinions. Thanks again.

Wow! What stunning girl!!

Love the set, the way it tells a story.

Photography is brilliant and I love the different use of DOF and focus points.

Only one criticism. Sorry, but the Hummer limo! Really? My perosnal taste would be to remove that one from the set. Why? Well over here in England (and I'm talking only from my own point of view) limo's were once a bit of a celebrity thing now just about every chav hen party uses one and they've become a bit of "tacky". And it being a Hummer makes it all the worse.
Everything in that set shows class, beauty and style. Then the Hummer!! It's like taking that beautiful brides hand only to find she's got "Love" and "Hate" tattooed on her knuckles.

Wow fantastic photo's (photo story), wedding photography doesn't usually interest me but these are superb. However agree with above comment, trash the Hummer. All others are nice shots of a clean traffic free environment anyway, with people enjoying the promenade.

Fantastic set of shots there .................. best wedding I've seen for a very long time:clap:(y)

Can I just say WOWOW ! What a set how long you been doing this? Love the story line how many assistants did you use lol (y):clap::clap:

Bet the B&G were pleased with those!

Back