Critique ZK034 and a lot of photoshop!

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

a lot of photoshop has happened here. I'll post up the original later for comparison, but I'd be grateful for you views on how the aircraft looks.

ZK034
by StampedeT2, on Flickr

regards,

Cheesy

Question, do the pilots ever ask for copies of your images?

Occasionally, I've provided images to previous Sqn bosses for the basis of a leaving gift and recently I've started doing the leaving shots for guys on the final sorties on the Sqn.

Cheesy

Occasionally, I've provided images to previous Sqn bosses for the basis of a leaving gift and recently I've started doing the leaving shots for guys on the final sorties on the Sqn.
Here is the 'after and before shot of the same image to give an insight into the PP carried out

I would imagine its the same as anyone with their pride and joy/work horse :LOL:

Certainly an improvement over the origional, considering you have no control over where you are taking the picture - removing your plane/reflections and boosting the colours, really transforms it.

This or your spitfire composite is probably my favourite of yours.

Mostly your images don't look like they've had any/much photoshopping at all. And I mean that as a compliment, they look very impressive and 'polished', whilst your pp skills have been used to sympathetically enhance and improve a picture, without it looking like a special effects showcase. Great work.

Back