Zoe

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
No
Hi i had the lovely Zoe round for a practice shoot here are a few from the day, I know the framing will not to be to every ones taste but just trying a few things out c&c welcome.

Peter

14044301666_aff58902b3_c.jpg
14064212601_140e506d27_c.jpg
14064198331_277320e354_c.jpg
14064191181_e288f0a295_c.jpg

14087471713_20c40fa873_c.jpg

#2 by a mile for me although I don't think it needs any border enhancement. I like the framing, the pose and especially the finger/mouth thing. Like it.

1, 2 & 4 for me as I like the poses as well as the lighting. The hands on head pose in 3 doesn't really work for me, while the red light in 5 I can't make up my mind about. All worth the time and effort though.

#2 for me too. Stand out shot because she has a real twinkle in her eye and the lip thing works. I'd like to see better lines with the fingers of her right hand, but it's a minor crit. Lose the border. :)

1, 2 & 4 for me as I like the poses as well as the lighting. The hands on head pose in 3 doesn't really work for me, while the red light in 5 I can't make up my mind about. All worth the time and effort though.
thanks very much for your comments
#2 for me too. Stand out shot because she has a real twinkle in her eye and the lip thing works. I'd like to see better lines with the fingers of her right hand, but it's a minor crit. Lose the border. :)
thank you

I think it may be harder to take a difficult shot of this beautiful model !
I love No1 in terms of pure contact with the camera, lovely catchlights too; however, as mentioned the framing is very tight, leaving little if any room for placing in a solid frame of any form.
Image 2 I think may better offer room to accommodate a frame; here again lighting, contact and the pose is classically beautiful.
Id be thrilled with any of those.

I think it may be harder to take a difficult shot of this beautiful model !
I love No1 in terms of pure contact with the camera, lovely catchlights too; however, as mentioned the framing is very tight, leaving little if any room for placing in a solid frame of any form.
Image 2 I think may better offer room to accommodate a frame; here again lighting, contact and the pose is classically beautiful.
Id be thrilled with any of those.
thanks for your kind comments

Back