Zombie fans

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey all I just thought i would let everyone know that I have just started a blog website following myself in a fictional scenario if we had an actual zombie outbreak. I will be updating it every day with posts, photoshopped images, and cleverly edited videos to tie in with the illusion that I am actually a survivor in an apocalypse. I know its a bit cheesy and maybe a bit silly, however there is a huge fanbase for this sort of thing and i think a lot of people may appreciate it.

So far we are on day 2 of the outbreak and there is nothing really hardcore going on, just the discovery of a new bird flu. Some of the text is clickable and it takes you to other websites that tie in with what is going on. For instance i explain that birds started falling out the sky and bird flu is a suspect. Offsite links will take you to factual websites explaining everything you need to know about dead birds falling out of the sky and bird flu. Not only is this educational, but in some cases it will frightenly tie in very convincingly with the story.

Anyhow you get the idea, i want to try and get this viral if possible, its all new and early days yet but have a look and see if we can get it noticed. Oh and before you ask, yes i do have a lot of time on my hands, no more than those that waste hours on the xbox, this is something fun and productive.

http://zombiesurvivordiarys.blogspot.com/

I welcome any feedback, comments or potential things you would like to see as this blog progresses into "walking dead" anarchy.

archamedes said:
Hey all I just thought i would let everyone know that I have just started a blog website following myself in a fictional scenario if we had an actual zombie outbreak. I will be updating it every day with posts, photoshopped images, and cleverly edited videos to tie in with the illusion that I am actually a survivor in an apocalypse. I know its a bit cheesy and maybe a bit silly, however there is a huge fanbase for this sort of thing and i think a lot of people may appreciate it.

So far we are on day 2 of the outbreak and there is nothing really hardcore going on, just the discovery of a new bird flu. Some of the text is clickable and it takes you to other websites that tie in with what is going on. For instance i explain that birds started falling out the sky and bird flu is a suspect. Offsite links will take you to factual websites explaining everything you need to know about dead birds falling out of the sky and bird flu. Not only is this educational, but in some cases it will frightenly tie in very convincingly with the story.

Anyhow you get the idea, i want to try and get this viral if possible, its all new and early days yet but have a look and see if we can get it noticed. Oh and before you ask, yes i do have a lot of time on my hands, no more than those that waste hours on the xbox, this is something fun and productive.

http://zombiesurvivordiarys.blogspot.com/

I welcome any feedback, comments or potential things you would like to see as this blog progresses into "walking dead" anarchy.

Sounds like a great idea, mate. I've just read the first few posts and signed up to follow it - looking forward to the next instalment!

Good luck with it, pal.

I'm not really into horror and zombies etc, but I do a bit of creative writing, so this kind of thing really interests me.

Great idea.

I can see a lot of positives in a zombie world... no Cheryl Cole in the paper every single bloody day for one thing.

Great idea.

I can see a lot of positives in a zombie world... no Cheryl Cole in the paper every single bloody day for one thing.

Are you sure? She might have been one for quite a while.

Auto tune is an impressive tool.

Sounds impressive Dave, What's the news on your business venture at the moment?

Back