Zooplus - How long does delivery take?

Name
Suz
Edit My Images
Yes
Made my first order with Zooplus Monday. Dispatched that day. It's still not here. Checked the online tracky thing and the parcel was last seen in Amsterdam on the 3rd. It mentions a 'load error' when I look at in English. I have no idea what that actually means. On the zooplus site the last status is on the 1st.

I chose DPD and paid extra over Yodel. It said delivery 2 to 3 days after dispatch. So I expected it by Thursday. No sign on Friday. UK tracky thing with that parcel number shows it as being in Oldbury on the 2nd!

I normally use GJW Titmuss. I always get their stuff the day after dispatch and it is free delivery invariably. This feels glacial in comparison. Even pet planet are faster than this and they use Parcel Farce.

Is this normal for Zooplus?

We have used Zooplus for years and have never had any problems! Perhaps our secret is that we use straightforward [cheap] Yodel delivery but from order to arrival has never taken more than 36 hours!

Yodel used to be ok for me as well but the delivery person has changed and a lot of stuff that turns up via them looks more battered than it used to so I avoid them now. Their tracking is also hit and miss and marks items as 'delivered' when they haven't been so it's hard to trace where stuff is.

I used Zooplus for the first time recently - ordered on Sunday, arrived on the following Tuesday and that was the free delivery.

Up to a week IIRC. Though somewhat bizarrely our orders are usually mostly sand.

Looks like DPD have lost it! Emailed ZP this morning and they said they'd checked and declared it lost. I'm now wondering if it has suddenly appeared at Luton.... ;)

Mostly within two days for me.

Back