ZSL ( and a couple of newbies)

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Great shots Chris. Good thing you put a gob shot up otherwise you might have been in trouble with the management!

Yeah that's right, rub it because I missed the lynx yawning :mad:
Ok decent set for a canon, love the female wolverine and the cheetah (y)

Great set - I really like the wolverine... will have to take a trip to try to see her. We actually saw the male last time we were there which is unheard of for us! Shame about the flying Lynx...

Good set Chris....
No sign of the Wolverine or bears today, even after theyve cut all the scrub away in the bear paddock....
Ddint get to see the cheetahs either and the young Zeb was in the middle of the paddock and I dont own an 800 f4 lol

Good set Chris....
No sign of the Wolverine or bears today, even after theyve cut all the scrub away in the bear paddock....
Thanks Mark.
I don't know if you know, but there is only one bear there now, they "Lost" mum and one of her daughters awhile back.
Rumour has it that the paddock is being tidied up for the possible introduction of more bears.

Lovely set. Particularly like the lynx.
Thanks for dropping by and commenting Gary (y)

Hi @Cobra , Ive heard theu have an 18 month old pair of Brown bears at Whipsnade very recently ? Can you confirm ? Nowt on the websites

Hi @Cobra , Ive heard theu have an 18 month old pair of Brown bears at Whipsnade very recently ? Can you confirm ? Nowt on the websites
When I was there 10 days ago, there was just the one bear, in the paddock, that's not to say that there aren't 2 in quarantine "somewhere" I do know they are hoping to replace at least one of the 2 recently deceased.

When I was there 10 days ago, there was just the one bear, in the paddock, that's not to say that there aren't 2 in quarantine "somewhere" I do know they are hoping to replace at least one of the 2 recently deceased.

Other halfs FB feed showed a video of young pair playing in what Im sure was the concrete pond at Whipsnade, just trying to confirm....

eta - vid taken today apparently..

and now confirmed......

Last edited:
the bears are from Kolmården Wildlife Park. in Sweden 18 months old

Back