SamuelSlade's Photo52 4 2011 : Week 52 Glass + Nature added

Hiya Kev

Great shot ... how did you do this one ... or is it privileged information ;)

Have to agree with Neil ..... certainly hope we get to meet the boxes in September .... oh and you too ;) :LOL:

D :)

I've been a little scared to come back to this thread, just in case more Crime Watch photos had been added.
Thankfully though it's another box shot..

you know everyone....some people just shouldn't put ideas in other peoples head... :police:

I hope you have enough boxes for all of us in September.

neil....by september.. i'll have enough boxes for everyone..in fact..i've planned construction on one giant box..that we can all fit inside, it'll have one porthole nee lens through which we'll seeeeeeee the world in a new light......:bonk:

Just right. Very funny, or poignant.

Like it and let the story continue, even if it is getting like a Mills and Boon...;)

Cheers.

the story is going a bit M&B or babara cartwheel..???? what can i do now!!?!?!? i'll have to divert the flood water of passion so it comes out more like Jilly Cooper???? :nuts:

Hiya Kev

Great shot ... how did you do this one ... or is it privileged information ;)

come on Dawn... shallow/narrow DOF using a 1.8 50mm exposing for the Princess...

but then if you saw the actual set..i'd be giving away the hollywood secrets i've distilled from the greats like badcock, spoolberg and macaroon :bonk: .... keep the audience guessing Chaplin always told me ...he told me that on set of the film..you know the one.. the one where's he's running away from the police officer.... yeah..that one..!

Have to agree with Neil ..... certainly hope we get to meet the boxes in September .... oh and you too ;) :LOL:

D :)

OH!!!>. OH!!.. i'll be sending the boxes along as my envoy...don't you worry...that is IF the Princess survive the plot i have in store for her.....:naughty:

..[edit]... maybe once the final list is ..finalised??? :D ... i'll bring along boxitures of you all. ... a keep sake.. ..or a f'f sake .. you might say :nuts:

Every day the Princess sat at her bureau and wrote to her beloved....the paper soaking up her tears as she fought back her true emotions....

5941179208_58d74e4db5_z.jpg

She must have thought she had her relationship boxed off when she met him.
Everything all wrapped up, like a pack deal relationship. But now she's realised that first class doesn't always deliver and your box can go missing. Maybe she needs a 'fragile' sticker!

I'm running out of box puns now :thinking:

In between the tours, the Count would find time to read his letters. Yearning for the day when the fighting will be over and he can fulfill his promise of wedding her...

5941179310_9aef18ce7f_z.jpg

love locks, how mad, never heard of that, that side of pic is a total winner for me, so glad you posted an explanation, had my brow right furrowed that did

thats a fab pic for sensual on a diff theme! there is no way I could position all those boxes and get that set up so well, great story, great creativity, very nicely done Kev :0)

and then, the second one, thats brilliant, made me giggle, bless the little love cubes LOL

..............and oh my, theres a whole series of their blossoming story, hysterical, classic love it!

nice shot on the Krishna cart, but like all the people shots more, love the stories on peoples faces, a great series packed with personality, nice one

oh, and theres another cube, and hes all alone, how sad :0)

I wonder what will happen next....

love locks, how mad, never heard of that, that side of pic is a total winner for me, so glad you posted an explanation, had my brow right furrowed that did

thats a fab pic for sensual on a diff theme! there is no way I could position all those boxes and get that set up so well, great story, great creativity, very nicely done Kev :0)

and then, the second one, thats brilliant, made me giggle, bless the little love cubes LOL

..............and oh my, theres a whole series of their blossoming story, hysterical, classic love it!

nice shot on the Krishna cart, but like all the people shots more, love the stories on peoples faces, a great series packed with personality, nice one

oh, and theres another cube, and hes all alone, how sad :0)

I wonder what will happen next....

thanks fleur for your great feedback and praise...glad you liked the people shots..even before PP they came out good...

the box saga seems to be spawning along nicely.. (y)

Hi Kev, sorry I have'nt dropped in on your thread for a while but gradually getting aroung a few. At first I hadn't a clue what was going on for your sensual shot.... but on further investigation I finally caught on to the 'box saga'. Have to say it's top notch crativity! The way you set it up to tell the story is great. Looking forward to more.

I was considering the Rescue remedy shot as well but still not sure if I can come up with another idea. Well done on adding the plasters as well!!!!

thanks for dropping by Ciaran, the boxes do seem to have gone well with anyone whose seen them... (y)

thanks

Kev

In between the tours, the Count would find time to read his letters. Yearning for the day when the fighting will be over and he can fulfill his promise of wedding her...

5941179310_9aef18ce7f_z.jpg

At times, the count felt like he just didn't fit in.
It was like a square box in a rectangular hole.

The rest of the battalion thought he was a bit square and wouldn’t spend that much time with him. He would become red all over with anger.

The war was starting to show on him too, and he was starting to come apart at the edges and would occasionally unfold.

Through Parcel Force though he always got to where he needed to be though and the war would soon be over.

At times, the count felt like he just didn't fit in.
It was like a square box in a rectangular hole.

The rest of the battalion thought he was a bit square and wouldn’t spend that much time with him. He would become red all over with anger.

The war was starting to show on him too, and he was starting to come apart at the edges and would occasionally unfold.

Through Parcel Force though he always got to where he needed to be though and the war would soon be over.

Neil.... :clap: ..you're really getting into this story aren't you... you and Andy.. :clap: .. well done..... but oh... how will the story 'unfold' from here...

Now...how to do a wedding that could rival the recent royal event :thinking:

Hiya Kev,

Finally catching up with the box saga. Like the last image, although there is one crucial thing missing .... one of the letters the princess has wrote to him.

Great story though and look forward to the rest.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hiya Kev,

Finally catching up with the box saga. Like the last image, although there is one crucial thing missing .... one of the letters the princess has wrote to him.

Great story though and look forward to the rest.

Cheers

true..but i wanted to reinforce the solitude he was feeling at that moment, kind of like..a small cube in a big rectangle...

guess tonight should be time for the next update...

5966813153_87050e3850.jpg

Nothing like the smell of freshly cut hedge and mowed lawn...especially when you don't have to do it yourself...

5967368748_28dd83e17c.jpg

We think we found the source of the smell Mr H ....

..the idea came from us not having gone in the summerhouse for some time ... last year ..maybe ... :bonk:

Hiya Kev

I see your clones have been helping you out again :LOL: Love the summerhouse one and the title to go with it :D

Had to chuckle at the garden one .... what do they say about great minds think alike .... (and we will leave it at that :LOL:). So go on ... how did you do this? Love the way you have the badboy in motion and the trimmer in the hedge (I take it that is the scorpion you referred to in text).

But ... why are the pictures so small? I can hardly see them to give decent crit.

Come on Kev, bigger pics please :p

If this is what you produced for 'smell', I dread to think what your weird will be .... coming to think of it .... you could probably post a good majority of your photos for weird :LOL: (no offence).

And I guess week 28 will be posted later .... after the meet?

Cheers

Size matter....:D

Obviously small in Kev's case ... but then I guess his argument will be it is the quality not the quantity that counts :exit:

Size matter....:D

Andy... its WHAT you do with it that matters...but if it pleases you can 'enlarge' it back to full size :naughty:

Obviously small in Kev's case ... but then I guess his argument will be it is the quality not the quantity that counts :exit:

Thanks Dawn, and from you comments above the And-meister... i will see about new bigger improved verisions..but this is NOT the 'scorpion' badboy, thats more compact.

My inspiration for the first take was the sorcerer's apprentice, and how Mickey got the broomsticks to his bidding. (y)

Take 1 is pretty cool! Although it looks like the mower is going straight for you! Take 2 is excellent. (y)
And The box saga take 15, I like this one a lot. (y)

thanks michael, i've been meaning to take one of these multiplicity again for some time. and yesterday was ideal with the theme...

I am surprised though that Neil hasn't come back and hinted at more shots from the Nene Valley... or maybe he didn't stray into the bird sanctuary hide.. :LOL:

They say you'll always remember where you were when the unthinkable happens... for the Princess, she could never play billiards in The Frog and Swan again

5969481368_fd29ea2d59_z.jpg

Last edited:
Back