"Guess The Movie" Theme

Name
Vicky
Edit My Images
No
Hi All!

My company has a camera club, and each month we take photos on a theme. Each member submits their best shot and we all vote on the winner, who then chooses next month's theme.

This month's theme is a real cracker - "Movies", with the idea being that you shoot the movie title, or re-create the poster.

I'm massively inspired by this theme and have put my first couple of photos up on my photography Facebook page without the titles so people can guess the movie from the picture. It's looking very popular and people are having a lot of fun with it, so I thought I should share the pics here, too.

I don't know how many there'll be (as many as I can think of!) but I've got two so far and ideas for at least three more.

I'll post one up, then leave it a few days (or until I get the next photo taken) for guesses, when I'll post the next picture and the answer to the previous one.

C&C welcome on all photos too - some of them are quickies to demonstrate the idea more than anything else, but I still try to take a half-decent photo each time.

Enjoy!

Here's the first one:

7510104154_fb0c824783_b.jpg

Back