Daily A growing up 365! Completed!!

That's true, fantastic to see the development in 1 short month! Loving the last 2.

oh what a fantastic 365 this is going to be :D love the shots of Xavier ..... but 19 made me laugh out loud - the look as if to say ' You're here again with the camera!' :LOL: and 29 is just gorgeous with that little smile
Subscribed and awaiting the rest of them now :clap:

You have some fantastic images of your son and will be a real treasure in later years :)

oh what a fantastic 365 this is going to be :D love the shots of Xavier ..... but 19 made me laugh out loud - the look as if to say ' You're here again with the camera!' :LOL: and 29 is just gorgeous with that little smile
Subscribed and awaiting the rest of them now :clap:

Thanks Carol, I loved the look on day 19 too. The smile was a cracker :D

You have some fantastic images of your son and will be a real treasure in later years :)

Thanks Tezz, these will make there way into a photobook at the end of the year.

Here is yesterdays pic,

Day 31

Xavier, Day 31 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

And todays, probably not the best pic, it was my grandmas funeral today, so a little distracted.

Xavier, Day 32 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

And here is a little bonus pic as you can't see him very well in todays pic, Xaviers little doggy which we have called Cookie! We brought him a dog as some of his noises he makes sound like dog!

Cookie The Dog (Bonus pic) by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Still loving all those expressions, what a brilliant little model. And cookie looks very friendly :)

Great stuff Michael, particularly love 19, 27 and 29 though they all made me smile. Keep it up.

look at that cute little face :D gorgeous :clap:

Following with a perma-smile! What a beautiful boy, I'm going to enjoy watching his first year :)

look at that cute little face :D gorgeous :clap:

Thanks Carol.

Awwww how cute is he on day 34?

Now where's Fluffy in all this excitement? I bet he'll love Cookie the dog?

I really liked that one too, It jumped out for the days pic.
Fluffy hasn't met Cookie yet, he's been a busy little alien, :)

Following with a perma-smile! What a beautiful boy, I'm going to enjoy watching his first year :)

Thanks Toni for looking in (y)

Thanks Sarah

Now for today, I actually have 2 pics I can't really decide between, so popping them both in as I like them both

Xavier, Day 35 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Xavier, Day 35 b by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Poor thing - as if it's not enough you probably say that to him, you now emblazen the instruction across his chest! :eek::LOL:

Cute T-shirt and (as if we didn't know) even cuter little man! Options like this are SO hard - I love both for different reasons and his expression is so lovely in both....I'm going to leave it for others to decide for you! :) I suspect most will say keep them both, though! (y)

#1 for me Michael :) More of his eyes - and both of them - are visible and that catch light is great :)

both are great Michael but veering towards No. 2 as favourite for that gorgeous little smile :D

Lovely shots Michael and yes he has his eye on that camera - will either love it or hate it by the time hes old enough to hold one properly :LOL:

Great stuff so far (y)

I did the same thing with my little girl when she was born a couple of years ago and and very glad I kept it up. I found every day became impossible so did the best 7 photos of the week. If you want some ideas my 365 is here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shawwellpete/sets/72157625294341095/

Thanks Pete, I remember following your thread and I actually had run through them before I totally committed myself to the idea. Thanks for posting the link again, will have a look through at some point.

He's definitely got his beady eyes on the camera :D

day 37... you looking at me!??! wait til i can sit up... the camera will be mine!! (y)

Indeed, a born photographer I reckon :D

Love day 36, really nice processing

Thanks Sarah (y)

He looks like he is about to punch you one in photo 36 !!! Brilliant

Thank you Vince.

Not got todays yet, so thst will be on its way in a bit

Some excellent shots since I last dropped by. You're going to have an awesome collection by the time the year is out :)

Michael, these images are magical. I am sure that your family will treasure them forever.

I hope at the end of the project you make prints for all your family.

Good Luck!

P.S Make sure you have these stored in 3 places, preferably 1 copy local hard drive, 1 copy off site hard drive, and 1 copy online, to keep these protected.

Thank you every one for popping by, it is very much appreciated, here are the latest 3 days, so back up to date now.

Day 38, So glad I got this pose, I love it :D

Xavier, Day 38 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 39,

Xavier, Day 39 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 40, This week Xavier has rolled over from his back and on to his front! Quite funny really as he kept waiting until I went out the room to do it :LOL: Tonight, I managed to get a pic straight after he had done it!

Xavier, Day 40 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

They are all so beautiful Michael :D He is doing so well ..... Hope Jenny is back to full health as well :)

Back