Be careful of the courier who deliver for MPB

Just reading this and cant see why MPB are being blamed for this

Wonder if the OP had an issue on various forums with the other items in the past failed to get delivered on time (confirmed that the same issue had happened before with delivery to MPB as posted earlier)

Seems a huge fuss over a camera which may have been delivered to the incorrect address but going from the post its with a neighbour

The only issue I can find is yes the the driver has delivered incorrect (as other have in the past) but the real shame is the fact that the neighbour has been away which would have resulted in a fast conclusion

Hope the OP is decent enough to post the outcome

Oddly enough I'm in a vaguely similar situation right now. Fuji 55-200 delivered by Parcel Force today (from WEX), been at work since 8 this morning so fully expected a trip to the Post Office on Saturday, but tracking online says it was delivered at 11:26 this morning, more worryingly it was apparently signed for by Mr Harrison (that's me), I now also have the signature, it's literally just a slightly wavy line.

No card in the door, my neighbours are home and don't have it. Very odd, if it has gone to a house slightly further away that seems like a system massively open to abuse, as it stands my £600 lens is missing and presumably it would be very hard for anyone to prove either way that it's actually been delivered.

Last edited:
Oddly enough I'm in a vaguely similar situation right now. Fuji 55-200 delivered by Parcel Force today (from WEX), been at work since 8 this morning so fully expected a trip to the Post Office on Saturday, but tracking online says it was delivered at 11:26 this morning, more worryingly it was apparently signed for by Mr Harrison (that's me), I now also have the signature, it's literally just a slightly wavy line.

No card in the door, my neighbours are home and don't have it. Very odd, if it has gone to a house slightly further away that seems like a system massively open to abuse, as it stands my £600 lens is missing and presumably it would be very hard for anyone to prove either way that it's actually been delivered.

Best you start your own thread, be interesting to follow this one through to a conclusion, unlike the OP!.

Ok an update,as per my last post the money was put back into my acc :)

But a few days later the people who the parcel had been misdelivered came home they had been on holiday,so i picked it up from them it had that cold damp feel about the parcel,so i rang MPB and asked them if i could open it to check it out which they said was ok,everything was ok so paid MPB for the camera less postages.

So all resolved now :)

i once bought a canon 300 f2.8 from mbp and the courier left the parcel unsigned for in my shed.he was bloody lucky i`m honest.

Glad i am not the only one the courier cockup on,as you say lucky you were honest as i was and my neighbour :)

Ok an update,as per my last post the money was put back into my acc :)

But a few days later the people who the parcel had been misdelivered came home they had been on holiday,so i picked it up from them it had that cold damp feel about the parcel,so i rang MPB and asked them if i could open it to check it out which they said was ok,everything was ok so paid MPB for the camera less postages.

So all resolved now :)

Good news, lets hope MPB make their feelings known to the courier company they they should train their drivers to actually deliver to the right address.

If the driver had read the address label properly it would never have happened.

Good news, lets hope MPB make their feelings known to the courier company they they should train their drivers to actually deliver to the right address.

If the driver had read the address label properly it would never have happened.

True Dave they did tell me they had made a complaint,i think i heard on the tv the figure last year for lost and damaged goods across the industry was £250 million paid out :thumbsdown:

Nikon-Nick & Galaxy66 if both of you had bother to read my last post on the 30.5 it said the money was going back into my back acc,that was the conclusion at that time :p

Nikon-Nick & Galaxy66 if both of you had bother to read my last post on the 30.5 it said the money was going back into my back acc,that was the conclusion at that time :p

If you had bothered to read and accept most of the replies without being so negative it would not have been such a saga lasting 5 pages :p

If you had bothered to read and accept most of the replies without being so negative it would not have been such a saga lasting 5 pages :p

Most of the 5 pages though, were posters having a `pop` @ the OP. ;)

Feel for you hope it get sorted

Best you start your own thread, be interesting to follow this one through to a conclusion, unlike the OP!.

Good news, actually. Filled in the form on the Parcelforce website at 7am this morning enquiring, got a reply at 8:30 saying they were on it, by 11am they had interviewed the driver, 11:30 I got a call confirming the house number it was delivered to.

Got home from work, popped around, job done. Crap driver, great customer service from the office!

Good news, actually. Filled in the form on the Parcelforce website at 7am this morning enquiring, got a reply at 8:30 saying they were on it, by 11am they had interviewed the driver, 11:30 I got a call confirming the house number it was delivered to.

Got home from work, popped around, job done. Crap driver, great customer service from the office!

...and the neighbours had no idea where it was meant to be posted, was it wrongly addressed ?.

...and the neighbours had no idea where it was meant to be posted, was it wrongly addressed ?.

Not my neighbours, a bit up the road. Maybe they assumed I had a card through the door and hadn't had a chance to pop around and collect it. Who knows, got it now anyway!

Back